Chapter 12

Cabir saw manik he was looking unusually happy and caught him glancing at Nandini time to time.

And observe Nandini too she was looking happy like really.

" kya baat hai lagta hai sub kuch solve hoga ?" He questioned Manik

In reply, he just nodded positively.Cabir patted his back.

Time just went in chit chat and there was a time for next lecture and they went to attend it.

It was a break timing Nandini got message from manik
"Nandu meet me in classroom no 8 now"

Nandini got a big smile and she went hurriedly to meet her manik.

Nandini reached to a classroom and started looking for manik and stopped only when she realized someone's presence. She smiled and turned around only to found manik.he immediately engulfed her in a hug and whispered " I missed you "

Listening to this she smiled and said "manik hum 2 hours pahele he mile the"

" fir bhi" he replied childishly

Listening to his reply Nandini quickly pecked his cheek.

They pull out of the hug.

"Waise manik tumne mujhe yahan kyu bulaya hai?" Nandini asked

"Nandu actually I wanted to tell you this bahot din ho Gaye but I didn't get a chance."manik paused and continued " you remembered that I told you that my father wants me to go foreign country to have my higher studies. So I am preparing for it and will give my exams as I will confident that I can pass the exam"

Nandini got excited to listening to this and then realized that he is talking about going another country far from her.Her excitement died in a minute.looking at her worried face manik pulled her closer.

"Relax there is a lot of time for that.  First I will give my practicals then boards then this exam " Nandini relaxed a bit listening to this.

" par manik hum kaha Ja rahe hai .?" Nandini asked amusingly.

"Chalo toh sahi .canteen Jana hai.I am hungry" he said while keeping his hand on the stomach.