Chapter 4

The light blared though the window, heating the hard wood floors in the kitchen.

Rubbing my eyes lazily, I flicked on the Telly and pulled a blanket over my lap.

Last night was so odd, I barely got any sleep.

If I'm being honest I really didn't mind Harry's gestures, they were odd and unexpected to say the least but they weren't exactly unenjoyable.

It's 9:30 and my classes started at 7:40

I overslept terribly.

Groaning- I walked back to my room to get an outfit for the day.

I decided on black jeans with rips on the thighs, a white t-shirt that said 'cats' on the front with my converse.

My long blue hair cascaded down my shoulders and I put my eye brow earring in.

I ran out to my car and shoved my bag and extra text book into the passenger seat and run to the drivers seat

......

I pulled into my usual parking space and killed the engine. I slung my bag over my shoulder and trudged to the main high school doors.

The lady at the front desk didn't even notice me walk right past her and into my first class.

Lit class- Mr. Killop

Lit class is my favorite because you get graded on your thoughts, and how you put them on display to your reader. It's a passion almost. Let's mention that Mr. Killop is extremely loose so you can pretty much do whatever.

I pulled the door open and walked in the door frame, the usual groups were together chatting along of different subjects; the due assignment, guys, parties, and sexual references.

The only thing different about this substantial class is my seat is occupied.

By Harry.

So when the hell did he start going to this school. My school.

........

Hey guys. I hope it's getting better lol but happy New Years even though I don't like New Years haha. I decided to update since I know no one else really is. Have a safe night! Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT :*