Chappie 7: Changes

"Oh Zero!" Cross hugged Zero quickly as well and let go. "I'm glad your okay." Zero just rolled his eyes. "Zero are you feeling alright? Your face is red?" Zero looked at Yuki and seen Kaname behind her and blushed even more. "Yeah I'm fine it's just a little hot in here is all." Kaname tapped Cross on the shoulder and nodded towards the door. Cross nodded and the two stepped outside. "Is something the matter Kaname?" "I was thinking. Zero is technically vampire and he could do his perfect duties just as well because he will have a close eye on everyone iif he should come to the Moon dorm." Cross sat for a moment thinking. "Well... who would he share a room with?" "Theres me or Mara." Cross looked at the ground. "It would be easier to keep track..." Cross looked back up at Kaname. "Alright. When he's all healed up he will be transformed to the Moon dorms." Manama shook Cross's hand. "Thank you." The two then walked back into the room and Cross walked over to Zero. "I have decided that I am going to move you over to the Moon dorm." "What?" "You can still be a perfect. It'll be easier for you to keep an eye on them and I'll get another student from the Sun Dorm to help Yuki with the cross over." Zero looked at Manama knowing this was his doing. "Fine."

One Week Later:

"Cross has decided to transfer Zero to the Moon dorm. He will still be a perfect so he can watch a closer eye on you guys." The Nobles groaned. "Why? If he wants a perfect in here it would be much more appeasing to have Yuki." Kaname looked sharply at Kain. "Treat him as though he is one of us." "But Lord Kaname he's a level D. Isn't this just for Pure Bloods and Nobles?" "Not if they can restrain it. That's all go to your rooms." The Nobles did as told and Zero walked into the dorms with what few things he had in one box. "This way." Zero followed Kaname to their room. Once inside Zero sat the box down and began to unpack. "Wha t made you decide you wanted me to move in so quickly anyway?" Kaname went up to Zero causing him to stop what he was doing and hugged him. "Because I want to make sure your okay." Zero hugged Kaname back. "This doesn't seem like you at all." Kaname smiled. "Your finally going to be able to see my sweet romantic side." Zero finally feeling wanted caved into Kaname and the two sat on the floor holding each other.