I've Got What I Wanted. Part 13

Hey ma peeps :) That was me trying to be gangsta ;) Sorry for the lateness, but here it is anyway :) So, you'll never guess? Things start to kick of in the next chapter. Some of you may have an idea of part of what's going to happen, but none of you should expect what's going to happen :P But yeah, I hope you like it :)
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTHEEN

“Did I ever say how much I love Saturday’s?” Caleb said with a smirk. I laughed, tangling his soft hair between my fingers.

“You’re just saying that because it’s your birthday.” He laughed and shrugged.

“Yeah well it’s nice having a lie in on my birthday. It’s been a while,” I rolled my eyes at him. But I was nervous that he wouldn’t like his present. “So are you cooking breakfast or am I?” I groaned moving under him slightly.

“I can’t be bother getting up.” He smirked, brushed some hair out of my face.

“That’s alright, because I’m happy here.” He lowered his head, pressing his lips to mine. “By the way I said we’d go over to Lucas’ for dinner. But we can go out to lunch if you want. I know you wanted to go out to dinner, but he’s at the doctors with Lucy so I said we'd do dinner." He moved away and looked at me. "Is that okay?" I smiled and nodded. 

"You know that's okay," he laughed creating wrinkles around his eyes. "Is everything okay with Lucy though?" I asked worriedly. 

"Yeah she’s fine. She had a nasty cough for a few days, so it's just to see if everything is okay. But I did promise her I'd bring her some ice-cream." I laughed, pushing myself up. 

"What you mean to say, is that we need to go to the supermarket." He chuckled and nodded. 

"Basically yeah. But you'll go with me won't you?" He pulled his shirt that I was wearing up. "You wouldn't make me break my promise to my little niece would you?" He lowered his head and placed small kisses along my stomach. 

"You know you didn't need to guilt trip me into it. I wasn't going to say no anyway." He chuckled making my stomach tickle slightly. "So..." I slid out of bed away from him, my shirt falling to mid thigh. "You just wasted some of you energy." As I turned around he pushed himself up. I was about to walk away when I felt his hands on my hips. He pulled me back making me stumble onto the bed. 

"We it's a good thing I have energy for this then isn't it." He said before poking me in the ribs. 

"No don't," I was meant to say. But it was probably masked by my laughing. He moved so his knees were either side of me, to stop me from moving away from him. "Go away," I tried pushing his chest, but he didn't move. I was laughing so hard that my sides were beginning to hurt. "You do know where my leg is," I controlled my laughter. He stopped and looked at me, narrowing his eyes. 

“You wouldn’t dare,” I smirked and raised my leg slightly.

“Do you want to try that?” He groaned and sat back on my legs. “Yeah I didn’t think so,” he laughed as I grabbed a pillow. I placed it under my head, while he watched me. “What?” He smiled and tweaked my nose.

“I’m just thinking how cute you are.” I turned my head as the warmth crept up my cheeks. He chuckled and rubbed my sides. I felt the bed move, then his warm fingers on my jaw. He forced me to turn my head, and I saw he was hovering above me. “Don’t worry, I love it.” He smiled before pressing his lips to mine. I smiled, placing my hands on his waist. I felt the warmth from his skin on my cold hands. He slid his hands up to my hair, tangling his fingers tightly in it. “We should just stay here all day.” He said moving his lips to my neck. “It’s so much better than anything else.” I laughed, running my fingers across his abs.

“I’d like to go out though,” I pushed him off of me. I rolled over, throwing my leg to the other side. I smiled as he looked a bit shocked. “Do you not want to go out with me?” I said pouting. I leant forward and kissed his throat. “I might decide to keep your birthday present.” I felt him chuckle against my lips.