chapter 3

At the resterant:

Me and the girls sat by ourself. "Beauty are you ok?" BabyDoll asked fot the 100th time. "Yes. I'm fine." I said. "Ok. where going to talk to the boys." "Kay go." I said. I sat by myself eatting my food while texting Antony. Wheni feltsomeone staring at me. I looked up to see Priceton sitting acrose from me. "What do you want?" i asked. "Just to say i'm sorry." He said. "It's ok. That's all?" "Yeah. we cool?" "Yeah." i said. Then my phone started ringing. I looked at it. it was Antony. He texed 'Hey Beauty.I really like you and i didnt know you was from The OMG Girlz. I hope we can hang out and get to know each other.' I texted back .'ok' and that's when Princeton took my phone and started reading my messages. "Hey give me my phone." "No. Why are you texting him. He's prob.going to use you for money and fame." he said. "How do you know?" i asked him gitting mad. "Because i jut know." "leave me alone, give me my phone. im leaving." i said. he handed me my phone and i left. when i got to the hotel Tiny and T.I was there "Star told me that you left." T.I said. "Yeah I did." I said "Why?" Tiny asked. "Me and Princetongot into an argument." I said. "Are y'all going out?" T.I asked. "No" I wishperone. "T.I can I talk to Beauty alone." "Ok" T.I left "Beauty come sit." i sat next to Tiny. "Beauty tell me all about it." so i told Tiny the story. "It seems like Princeton likes you." "I know and i kinda like him to, but i like Antony." I said. "Well talk later there coming." Tiny said "Ok. I'll be in my room." "Kay. I went to the room and layed on my bed and started thinking.