Chapter 33

I knocked on the door as Harry held the presents because I'm a girl and I don't want to carry it. Liam opened the door, smiled and hugged me. "Marry Christmas." I said and hugged him back. "Marry Christmas." He cheered and motioned us to come in. We greeted the other boys and everyone wished each other a Merry Christmass.

We were currently watching elf and I was cuddled up against Harry. I looked up into his beutiful eyes and he smiled, kissing my nose softly. I giggled and leaned in for his lips. We kissed for a while. "GUYS, CAN YOU NOT WE'RE WATCHING A MOVIE, EW!" Niall said in a childs voice and we all just laughed, continuing to watch the movie on the big tv screen.

"PRESENT TIME MOTHERFUC-" Louis yelled but I interrupted him. "LOUIS THERE ARE SMALL CHILDREN HERE, LANGUAGE!" I yelled pointing at Niall. Everyone laughed and we opened the presents.

I got Zayn a painting set, Louis a shirt with a pigeon eating a carrot on it because he wanted it, damn this boy is weird... I got Liam a cologne and a note that said 'because I love you and you're my best friend' I got Niall a note saying I'd buy him pizza and that boy freaking tackled me, yelling 'thank you' and 'you're the best' in my ear almost making me deaf. And last but not least I got Harry a watch he has been wanting for a long time. He kissed me passionately. "Thank you so much babe, you shouldn't have" He told me and I smiled and pecked his lips. "OUR PRESENTS FOR YOU SHUT UP AND OPEN THE DAMN PRESENTS!" Louis yelled throwing a present at me. I threw my hands up in defeat and opened the present. It was a pair of shorts that said 'I have a big butt' on the bum and a t-shirt that said "but Louis' butt is bigger" I frowned and laughed. "Louis my ass is bigger than yours!" I said and he chuckled, slapping his own bum. "No it's not." He said. "IT IS!"

"IT ISN'T!"

"IT IS!"

"IT ISN'T!"

"It is."

"Wow you sounded like a dude there,Autumn."

"That was Harry dumbass." I giggled pecking Harry on the lips. "I like your eyes." I told him staring into his eyes. He smirked. "I like your but." He told me, pulling me on top of him, kissing me. I giggled and pulled back. "Open my present!" Liam cheered handing me his present. He got me a bracelet with 'Autumn' ingraved in one side and 'Liam' ingraved on the other side. "Aw Liam it's beautiful, thank you." I said hugging him.

"Here, open mine" Zayn said handing me his present. I opened it and it was a pair of really pretty hoop earrings. "Thank you so much Zayn." I told him pecking his cheek. "OPEN MINE OPEN MINE OPEN MINE!" Niall cheered handing me the box. I unpacked it to see a plain box. I opened it and saw freaking giftcards for forever 21, starbucks and an itunes gift card. "YOU GOT ME STARBUCKS!?" I yelled jumping on top of Niall pecking his cheek. "You're so white, Autumn." Louis laughed and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Here babe, open mine." Harry said with a smile. I unwrapped the present and saw a small box. I opened the box, to reveal a beautiful necklace.

"Harry it's beautiful... oh my God..." I said staring at the golden ballerina shoe necklace. "I remember you telling me about your mum being a dancer." He said blushing slightly and a tear rolled down my cheek. "Oh my God, princess I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you cry, I'm so sorry." He said hugging me tight and I pulled back and smiled at him. "Harry I love it. Thank you so much." I told him, pressing my lips against his. "You're amazing Harry." I said looking down at the necklace again. He smiled and kissed my temple. "Anything for my princess." He whispered in my ear and I smiled. "You guys are too adorable, go away." Niall whined causing everyone to burst out in laughter. I put on my necklace and we continued to celebrate Christmas.

"C'mon guyssss we wanna play in the snow." Niall whined. Everyone sighed and slid on their shoes and ran outside. It was still snowing and everyone decided it was a good idea to have a snowball fight. We were all laughing our asses off when Harry freaking hit me in the face, laughing uncontrolably. I started pouting. "Harry." I whined and Harry came closer. I smiled and so did he, inching closer to me. He almost connected our lips when I threw snow in his hair. His eyes widened. "Oh it's on." He said running after me. We had a snowball fight for a while until he finally caught me and threw snow in my hair. "Now we're even." He said with a smirk and I pouted again.

Harry kissed my nose, causing my pout to turn into a smile. Harry kissed my lips passionatly. Our tongues fought for about ten minutes and we pulled back. We rested our foreheads together and we both smiled.

"I love you Autumn Marie Cooper." He whispered.

"I love you Harry Edward Styles." I whispered back and he kissed me again.

And that's when I realised Harry Edward Styles is the love of my life, and I don't think I'll ever want anybody else.