Chapter 2

I look up to see Calum, he went to visit his family in Australia because his dad came home from Africa. "I thought you were coming home next week?" I asked. "I was going to but my dad had to leave early and I missed you guys." I give him a hug and say"we missed you to." I run down the stairs to see Ashton making out with a girl on the couch, tears come to my eyes but before they could slip away I wipe them away. "Ummm I guess I'll be leaving now." I say , trying to sound not hurt. I go to turn around when Ashton says"no, no, no it's ok she was just about to leave" "ummm ok ill be in the kitchen, go get dress for the party." I sigh and go in the kitchen for some food. I look in the fridge and see nothing to eat I sigh and yell" Papa Smurf can we leave for the party now!" Michael runs down the stairs with Calum and Ashton "We have to go get Luke from his house" "Fine" I groan. Once we get Luke, I go on Instagram. Nikki posted a picture of her sitting all alone captioned, I wish my best friend was here with me😥😥😥😥#loner. I laughed at her #loner because she is a loner just my loner. we pull up at her house and I jumped out of the car and run inside of Nikkis house to see her sitting all by herself. I yell "Nikki!" she looks up and walks over to me. I see that we're wearing the same thing, I asked" so what are we dancing to tonight?" " closer" she says. I turned around to see Ashton behind me " Want to dance?"he asked me " Ummm .... sure" I say worridly. He takes my hand and squeezed my ass " I told you,  you have a nice ass."he whispered in my ear. I blush as he leads me to dance floor. The first song that came on was "Treat you better" I started singing in a quiet voice. "You have a beautiful voice"Ashton says "Stop it, you're making me blush." He chuckles and spins me around. The next song that came on was "Closer" I tell Ashton "ill be back" I walk over to Nikki and she puts me in the front middle. We all had partners, my partner is Jayden Falcon from school. When the song was over I fell on my butt, it hurt really bad. Jayden helped me up and said"do you want a drink?"
"ummmmm sure" he nodded and put his arm around my waist. Once we finish our drinks we head outside, I think"do you want to play Truth or Dare?" he says "sure why not" we go get a bottle and then acts a couple people if they want to play with us. I spin the bottle and it lands on Jayden "Truth or Dare?" marks I say wiggling  my eyebrows.  "Dare" he says wiggling his eyebrows back. "okay I dare you to kiss any girl you want that is single."
"Ok"he says. I stand up, he stands up and walks towards me and when he gets to me he kisses me. My eyes widen and surprisingly I was kissing back. He pulls way and whispers "let's go up stairs" "ok" I say. Once we're upstairs he turns around and smiles at me while closing the door. he grabs my waist and starts kissing me. He put me against the wall and looked me up and start kissing my neck I moan
"Jayden". He smiles and picks me up and brings me to the bed.

my brothers best friendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara