Chapter Forty ~ Let's Go Back To The Start

Chapter Forty ~ Let’s Go Back To The Start

Hervin Seth’s POV:

She passed out bago pa ko nakalapit sa kanya.

“Fallon!” I called out at agad na lumapit sa kanya. Agad ko siyang pinangko and God! She totally loss some weight.

Dinala ko siya sa kwarto at inihiga sa kama niya. Then I removed my jacket and put it on the couch.

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I'll set you apart

Nilapitan ko siya and sat beside her. And I can see how paled and thin she was. It breaks my heart to see her like this. I caressed her face. She smelled of alcohol. Grabe! What did I do to her?

“Hervin…” she said in a low tune.

“I’m here baby…” I told her while I touch her face up to her hair.

“Hervin…” she cried in a soft voice and a tear fell from her face I immediately wiped that and kissed her forehead.

“God! Baby, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry Baby. I-I shouldn’t have left you. “I sincerely said. I felt pain to see her like this, I promised myself that I won’t ever hurt her, that I won’t make her cry; but I’m such an ass for breaking my own pledge. I made her weep and I hurt her. And it kills me too see her like this, it’s my weakness to see her like this.

“Hervin I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” she kept on mumbling while her eyes where still close and her tears were starting to roll down her face. And I felt my own tears shed as I see her apologizing and crying like this.

“Sshh---Hush Baby, It’s gonna be fine now.” I told her as I brush her hair with my hand. I gave her a kiss on her mouth to shut her up. I don’t want to hear her sobs. It might break me. I felt her tears and mine as well.

Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming in tails
Heads on a science apart

I heard her sobs after our lips parted. I wiped the tears on her face with my thumb and kiss her eyes. And suddenly naramdaman ko na ang mabigat na paghinga niya indicating that she was fast asleep. I stared at her for a moment. I saw those dark circles under her eyes, her skin pale makikita talaga that she was having a hard time.

I sighed before deciding to went to the bathroom to get a basin of water a nd a towel. I decided to clean her up.

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh, take me back to the start.

I rolled up the sleeves of my shirt up to my elbows.  I look up to her and noticed that she was wearing my sweater I smiled at the thought that she was missing me so bad.

And gently I tug it out of her without waking her up and a revelation to me; she was wearing my t shirt too under. Oh Fallon Mielle what will I ever do to you?

Kinuha ko na ang basang bimpo na kinuha ko kanina then started giving her a sponge bath. After that I went to her closet and grabbed two of my shirts that were there and an underwear for her.

I undressed her leaving her two tiny clothes on her then put a my shirt on her. After that I planned to change her undies. I knew Fallon she can be to OC sometimes and she always want fresh panties on her always.

I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling your puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart

After I dressed her up. Inayos ko na yung comforter niya then I bent down to kiss her forehead. Kahit pagod na ko and wants to sleep too I decide to gave her unit a clean first. I was full of beer bottles and broken things.

And quickly as I can I cleaned it all up. Tapos nun, inilagay ko na lang sa may foyer papunta sa pinto yung mga kalat.

Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing our tails
Coming back as we are

When I finished cleaning I changed my shirt and then removed my pants leaving my boxers and joined my love on the bed.

I put her head on my arm and pulled her closed too me, I inhaled her scent. God! I really missed her. I hugged her tight. And naramadaman ko naman na parang yumakap din siya sa akin. I snuggled to her and closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

With my head saying that “Tomorrow we’ll both settle things.”

Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start

Ooooohhhhhhh [4x]

* * *

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

The Scientist – Coldplay for our background song.

Sorry di nakaupdate kahapon! Hue hue.

Happy New Year daw from Fallon, Hervin Seth, Pierre, Lira, Tyler, Neesha, Faun Marco, Pipa Lianne and Pio hahahaha J Love you all guys!

Till Next!

Laters!

Lovelots!

xoxo