Your? Mine? Ours? (a surprise pairing for Erica)

Let's see how long is this gonna be, since I'm getting kinda tired, but hopefuly my friend and an awesome artist (she drew the cover for this btw) will like this!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Erica couldn't do much while looking at the two men in front of her. She knew why they were fighting again. Well... not exactly fighting to be exact. The brown-haired male looked actually kinda relaxed and happy while the other one was yelling at him. With a sigh she just decided to try and stop them even though she already knew it won't have any effect. Just why did her brother have to leave for today? It was already afternoon and he still wasn't back. He always knew how to keep the house quiet. Although some of his methods were... a bit too violent for girl's tastes.

"Hyde, stop yelling at Dazai please." she stood between them. Her servamp was currently standing while the other was sitting on a chair enjoying a fine portion of ice cream and mostly only reacting with senseless sentences. However, now when Erica was this close, he couldn't help himself and with an innocent, almost childish, smile pulled her on his lap.

"You're so nice, Erica! You really should rethink the double suicide with me. It would be so nice to die side by side with someone as kind and beautiful as you."

"Hey, you! Get your hands off of her!" Lawless yelled at him again. Erica sighed. Dazai wouldn't let her stand up now and just like this she became the middle of another argument. How she hated it when they fought over her...

"Ah? Why should I do that? Erica isn't your property, greedy vampire." Dazai remained calm, but Hyde's blood was boiling for sure.

"Not my property?! She's my eve, you stupid human! And I won't let you kill her!"

"I won't kill her. That wouldn't be double suicide. If I killed her, it would be murder suicide and that one isn't really anything I'd be interested in."

"Either way she will end dead because of you!"

"I have to correct you, mister hedgehog, double suicide is not a murder suicide. She can choose if she does, or doesn't want to die. It's simple, but your tiny roden brain would not probably get that."

"You bastard, I'm no hamster!"

"That's true, Dazai." Erica dared to speak quietly too, "Hedgehogs are in fact insectiv-"

"Hamster or hedgehog, it doesn't really matter. Nothing in this life does! What matters is the afterworld. The wonderful place full of fairies, magical unicorns and beautiful girls."

"Girls you say? So you would leave Erica after she died with you?!" for some reason it got Lawless angrier than Erica herself, "Erica deserves something better!"

"Why of course." Dazai layed his head on her shoulder, watching the servamp losing his nerves even quicklier, "My Erica would be the most beautiful princess of afterlife!"

"And since when is she yours?! Eversince you came here, everything-"

"STOP!" Erica suddenly yelled at them both, standing up from Dazai's lap. What surprised both of the males were tears in her eyes. "I thought I made it clear that I don't want you to fight over me... Why do you have to keep doing it? Why can't you just be friends?"

With that said, the girl went quickly out of the kitchen and locked herself in her room, leaving the two behind worrying about her. And also kind of sad. Making Erica cry was the last thing they wished for. What could they do now?

Erica spent the afternoon in her room with her favourite book. She also got a text from her brother. He apologized and informed her he won't be coming back today, but he should be home next morning. WIth that said, she just told him to take care and not get hurt. She already knew she was gonna miss him. And she already was getting ready to keep those two apart, no matter how hard is it gonna be. Well, she had to be strong. Now when a few hours passed, the house was quiet and Erica hoped it will stay like this without any more fights.