Chapter Two: Never Alone

"This is Miami Over?"

"Is there more of you? "Over" Hq16 Replied.

"Yes and we are on a Island" Miami replied back. "Repeat Island?

"Yes Sir a island, is that a problem?"

"Nope if you want we can get you a Extract bird"

"Negative Hq16 we perfure to stay here it's safer for us" "Over"

"I see Miami but I have a question, "Over"

"Yes? Hq16" "Over"

"Do you have coco beans in the jungle?" "Over"

"Um yeah... Why?" "Over?"

"Oh Just a wanted item that's all, I am tracking your radio signal right now in 30 minutes we will be arriving in a military Cargo helicopter to extract coco beans" "Hq16 out"

Time has past then a sound of a helicopter was coming from a distance I saw it. It Had big printed words "Skull Recon" could it be the military?? I thought to myself.

"James there here" Miami replied with Joy. "We aren't alone James"

Her hugging my side I gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled. A group of soldiers Came out the back of the helicopter. Equipped with steel advanced armor and weapons. There was a guy in the middle had a helmet with Hq16 carved in it. The man removed his helmet and smiled. His eyes iced blue with a brown fade on the top was wild. He handed his hand to greet me but I only stared.

"James..." Miami said wanting me be polite.

I Shaked his hand it felt cold from the fingerless gloves that seem had metal on the knuckles it was kinda disturbing to see dry blood on it.

"why is your men covered in blood?" Miami asked in worry.

"Oh sorry to scare you" The man replied.

"You see we are some what at war with enemies and aspashly the living dead lets say it was bloody..."The man said with concern.

"So what brought you here?" I asked Hq16.

"To mine sources that our land can't grow. We promise in good faith we will share half what we gain from your land for there's mutible safe heavens in need"

"Wait there's more people???" Miami said in surprised.

"Yes my dear child it's our objective to gather and save people and support them as possible and mostly to kill off the infected" The man said casually.

"So your the U.S Military?" Miami asked.

"I am afraid not, When the out break happen the military fallen apart" Hq16 said.

"So what are you guys"? I asked Hq16.

"Just Soldiers" He replied.

"Commander we found most of the coco seeds and there something you want to check out" One of Hq16's soldier said.

There was a flag that had a scythe on it. The look of the commanders face change with hate.