Chapter 5

Hey guys! Sorry I took so long for the update. I was out of my city visiting family I haven't seen in four years. Hope you enjoy this chapter! And Happy 2014!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Amy's P.O.V 5:30 AM*

I shut my alarm off quickly trying not to wake the sleeping baby across the hall. I got out of bed turning on my lamp, making the bed, and shutting the fan off. I walked into my bathroom throwing my old towels away then grabbing two new ones.

I turned on the hot water then started peeling my clothes off, I pulled the curtain over so I can get in then quickly shutting it, so I don't get to cold.

I scrubbed my scalp then rinsed it, repeating the same thing with conditioner. I grabbed the peach body wash and scrubbed every where. I got out wrapping one towel around my hair and the other securely around my body.

I walked back into my room grabbing, undergarments and a pair of clothes. I walked into the bathroom and applied lotion to my body then slipping my undergarments on then brushed my teeth.

I  brushed out and blow dried my hair, then decided straightened it. I slipped on my black thin skinny jeans with an aqua Forever 21 rolled up sleeved blouse, and my white converse. I pulled my WILD beanie over my head.

 For my makeup I just put on some eyeliner and mascara with lip gloss. I strolled back into my room and grabbed my black backpack and my cell phone and walked down stairs leaving Tyler asleep because my mum said she would take care of him today.

I ate a granola bar in the car on my way to school, when I arrived at school there was barley anyone there. I guess being a half hour early is probably the reason.

I got out of  my car and clicked the lock button twice, I walked up the front steps and into the building walking up the three floors to get to my locker.

No sign of Jess anywhere, she's probably with her boyfriend. I unlocked my locker throwing my stuff in their places, out of the corner of my eye I see Zayn and his friend Harry talking. Maybe this could be a good time to talk to Zayn.

I shut my locker and locked it, I walked down to the end of the hall where they were talking. Harry looked at me from the corner of his eye and said something  causing Zayn to turn around and look at me.

I finished walking over and was now standing next to them, "Zayn?" I asked. "Change your mind babe?" he asked with a wink I cringed at the word 'babe' .

"Umm, no. I was wondering if we could talk" I looked over at Harry and added, "alone" then looked back at Zayn.

"Why alone? You wanna do a little monkeying around?" He smirked.

"No, about our son," he went silent and gave me a blank look.

"I wanted nothing to do with him, didn't you understand?" He snapped, causing me to back up into the locker and hit my head.

"And he's not my son " He said harshly, he turned on his heel and walked off down the staircase that was near us.

I slid down the locker and sat on the floor pulling my knees up to my chest, Harry walked back up the stairs and sat next to me.

"He just doesn't realize he made a mistake and has to do what is right," Harry said. I got up with tears burning in my eyes, "HE IS NOT A MISTAKE! " I yelled then ran off down the hall the tears starting spilling over.

I ran down all three stair cases and outside, sat up against the wall with sobs escaping my lips my tears freely running down my face.

"Amy?" I heard Niall ask. Niall is one of Zayn's friends everyone knows those boys, I looked up and met his blue eyes.

 "What do you want?" I croaked, "What happened? I just saw Zayn leave looking as pissed off as ever."

I shook my head, "Why don't you ask Harry? He is your friend, why are you even asking me?" I snapped standing up and wiping the tears off my face.

"I couldn't find Harry. I thought you would know," He said. 

I sighed, "I just left him on the third floor by the lockers" I said walking back inside with him following me. He walked up stairs while I went to grab my extra makeup from my locker down the hall.

I fixed my makeup in my locker mirror and hurried off to English.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

I slammed the door shut to my apartment, I shrugged off my jacket and hung it up I plopped down on the couch.

Why do I have to be such an asshole all the time? I mean I wanna meet my son and take care of him but I don't think I'm ready, it's just to overwhelming? You could call it.

I think I'll stop at Amy's and talk tonight......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that was a long enough chapter for you guys!

DON'T FOR GET TO..

VOTE 

AND

COMMENT

Thanks! xx

Love,

-Emily