Jared and Lee (Chapter one)

A/n So before you read this i would just like to say that I was really unsure if i should post this because how i wrote this chapter just seems weird to me. It was just sitting in my works so I thought I should post it. So bare with it for it may be a bit weird. 

His name is Shannon and, well, I am falling for him. 

It all started the night me and Lee met our friend Jared's older brother. 

I clamped on to Jared's arm.

"Evilllllll!" he fell back onto the floor next to me. 

"Alli!" Jared grabbed me and pulled me on top of him.

"Jared you are too evil. You know that right?" I leaned down so my face was hovering right above his. 

"I might be but I'm not too sure," he smiled, his hands sliding over my butt.

"You're dead Leto!" Lee yelled from the door.

"She's caught us run!" I got off Jared and ran to the other side of the room. Jared scrambled to his feet and ran after me. He moved me in front of him.

"No Lee don't kill me!" he hid behind me. Lee walked slowly across the room to us.

"What did I say about you touching her?" Lee raised her eye brows at Jared who was peeking out from behind me.

"If you ever caught me touching her again, you would kill me." 

"Exactly and did you listen?" She was about two feet away.

"No." Jared said sheepishly. 

"So you must die." She jumped forward and grabbed Jared's ear.

"Aaaahhh." He moved out from behind me clutching his ear. 

"Lee don't hurt him to bad," I chuckled as Lee ruffled Jared's hair and gave him a tity twister.

"Leeha please let me go." Jared screeched.

"Fine only because I love you. " Lee released Jared.

"Gawd that hurt." He said rubbing his nipple. 

"Good." Lee crossed her arms in satisfaction. I walked over to Jared and gave him a little peck on the chest because I am that weird.

"Better?" I asked, looking up at him.

"No but it was nice," he smiled down at me. 

"Can you two stop that your not even dating," Lee gagged.

"I will try my best Lee, but have you seen Leto? Like come on!" I exclaimed, pointing at Jared.

"I have seen Leto naked so yes," Lee looked Jared from head to toe, pausing at his waist area for a second.

"Now ladies, calm down. There's plenty to go around." 

"Oh shut up Jared. You know I won't sleep with you," I groaned, rolling my eye's at him.

"I already did and it wasn't that great," Lee smiled at him.

"Jeez way to bring me up and knock me back down." 

"That's what friends do," Lee said, flashing a smile. Ever since they broke up three months ago, she enjoys teasing him even more than she had before. It didn't help when me and Jared became friend's with, uh you know, some benefits. Lee and I are first and foremost Jared's two best friends except the two guys he always ditches us to go see. I know our three's relationship is weird but we wouldn't want it any other way. 

"You two are gonna drive me nuts you know that, miss murder and miss tease of the year." He pointed from Lee to me.

"We plan on it," Lee's smug smile made me laugh.