Bio

Name: Emmaline C. Verlyn
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Looks:

((Right side))Personality: she is very curious about the world still

((Right side))
Personality: she is very curious about the world still. She is very feisty and fierce. Most people believe she isn't scared of anything but she does. She is also creative and love music. She often sings for the people in her school. You know school activities. She is protective and gentle but also firm.
Motto of Life: "The good thing about having fears is how strong you are feeling while conquering it"
Birth date: June 2
Other: Emma is older than Ella in 3 seconds, that's why she treats Ella as a little sister.
________________________

Name: Ellarine C. Verlyn
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Looks:

((Left side the one sitting down))Personality: She is very shy and is mostly hidden

Personality: She is very shy and is mostly hidden. She is also kind and very understanding. Ella can get easily flustered. She may be shy but inside she is a great artist and very creative. She is also very kind to nature and the animals so you can say she's... Fluttershy? She is open to the people she trusts. She is also trustworthy and honest.
Motto of Life: "We only have one life, don't waste any of it or else it'll be too late"
Birth date: June 2
Other: Ella is younger than Emma in 3 seconds. Even though she is treated as a little sister more like a baby, she doesn't seem to mind.