Chapter 1: Meeting The Earl of Phantomhive

I flicked open the heavy pocket watch, secured inside my small handbag. I examined the time for a brief moment before I tucked it inside a pocket. "Are we almost there yet, Lydia?" I questioned my butler. My blonde locks pushed behind my head, secured by a blue pin. I was neatly dressed for this upcoming occasion. I wore my fanciest dress, a satin blue gown lined with white lace. I wore a silk scarf around my neck. My blue-green eyes matched the water of a perfectly clear sea. I gazed out the window silently, still waiting for an answer. My hands folded neatly on my lap. I was your normal 13 year old. Well, not 'normal', for I have a demon butler.

I heaved a slight sigh as I twirled a loose ringlet with my index finger. I flickered my ice cold gaze over to the window behind Lydia. I tipped my heard back in satisfaction when she replied. "We're almost there, my lady." She told me, looking straight forward. I gave a huff on acknowledgement. I flickered my sight over to the window again. I watched the different sized buildings pass us in silence. We were headed to the Phantomhive Manor. The lord of the manor being The Earl of Phantomhive, Ciel Phantomhive. I must be on my best behaviour while we are there, according to my butler.

I observed the scenery outside my clear window. Trees lined the sides of the road, quiet boring to be honest. I felt a smile slip onto my face as I saw the large manor come into view. "Finally." I whispered under my breath. I watched Lydia as she guided the horses towards the front doors. I waited a moment for the carriage to come to a stop, knowing Lydia would open the carriage door. Lydia did just as I knew she would, or so I thought. A hand with a white glove reached into the carriage. I looked at the hand, curiosity glazed over my eyes. I hesitantly took the hand, still curious as to who's hand it was. I stepped out of the carriage as the hand guided me out. I stared straight forward before I turned my head to look at who helped me out. A tall butler stood beside we with a smile spread across his face. "Welcome to the Phantomhive manor, Miss Fraile." He said , bowing before me. I nodded to the butler as I explored the area with my eyes. My eyes trailed to all corners, as far as I could see.

"The décor is exquisite." I complimented. Lydia nods and bows down beside he, leaning into my ear. "Of course. The Phantomhive manor is all about keeping their décor as high quality." She explained to me. I nodded in acknowledgement. My eyes instantly trail to the sound of the large front doors opening. I glanced at the short, male figure standing in the doorway. "Sebastian!" He called. The tall man in black instantly strode over to the stairs. "My lord, the guests have arrived." He said, pointing at Lydia and I. The butler bowed as his master trailed down the stairs and over to my butler and I.

"Ah. So you must be Miss. Eve Fraile." The boy said. He was an inch or two taller than me. He had slate colored hair and wore an eye-patch over his right eye. He was dressed like the nobles would, exactly how he should dress, seeing how he was the Earl of Phantomhive. I gave the boy a curtsy. I nodded when I stood up straight, blonde curls gracefully fell in front of my shoulder. "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss. Fraile. I am Ciel Phantomhive, if you aren't aware already. I am the head of the Phantomhive manor, also the watchdog of the queen." He explained, giving me a bow. I felt a rush of warmth pour inside me. I gave the Earl a curtsy. "Sebastian." Please escort our guests to their rooms. I'll get Bardroy to prepare dinner." He ordered.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian bowed, extending a long arm out to me. I dipped my head gratefully and placed my small, gloved hand on top of his larger gloved hand. "Lydia please follow..." I ordered. Lydia bowed. "As you wish, my lady." She told me. I nodded as Sebastian escorted us inside the large manor. My piercing blue eyes widened at the sight. "This is magnificent, Sebastian." I told the tall butler. I noticed a smirk upon Sebastian's pale face. "Indeed. I keep the manor in a high quality state, if you haven't noticed already." He explained as we walked up the stairs, Lydia trailing behind us.

We finally made it through the maze of halls, stopping at the large double doors. Sebastian gently let go of my hand to open the larges doors. I was blinded by the sudden rays of light. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I looked around the large room. "This is beautiful, Sebastian." I said, turning to face the ravenous butler. Sebastian bowed in front of me, his slick, jet black hair fell down, shielding the sides of his face. "Only for the guest of honor." He smiled. "Courtesy of my master." He added, standing up straight. "Dinner will be around five o'clock. You are free to explore the room and find something to occupy you until then." He told me, turning his back. "I'll send one of the servants to come and get you before dinner." He added before walking out.

I gave the butler a nod. I let out a sigh as I pulled the scarf off. My hair hung gracefully behind me, covering the symbol on the back of my neck. "Lydia... Is Sebastian a demon...?" I asked suddenly. Lydia stayed silent, her sharp, violet eyes locked on the floor. Lydia... Answer me. That's an order." I demanded. "Yes." Lydia responded. Just as I thought. I gave a satisfied nod. "Alright. I figured as much." I said as I wandered around the room.

So Ciel has a demon butler too, does he? A slight blushed filled my cheeks. I wore a faint grin. I have a feeling this stay is going to be...

Interesting.

*******************************************************************

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted a chapter for this story in forever... But Between school, homework and writers block.... I didn't know what to write. I'm sorry if this chapter is horrible... T^T I'm suffering from writers block so... I tried my absolute best to fight through it. Feel free to comment any ideas for the next chapter! ;)