"Bail Me out"

The attack on titan theme echoed throughout the house as Willow's Phone went off, ringing over and over again. The wheels of Willow's wheelchair rolled over each bump in the wooden flooring of the dining room. 

 She clicked the green answer button, "This is Willow."  

   Lulu's familiar voice answered back, "First off, why can't you say 'Hello' like a normal person?"

"I don't like to say 'Hello?', like I'm someone with memory problems who can't see the caller id."

"Fine."

"What's up Lulu?"

 "I think I may have found the one."

 "Cat or human?" Willow asked, smiling to herself. 

"Human. I'm not Sebastian, I've never fallen in love with a cat."

 "Of course you haven't. Are you stalking Steve again?"

"No! I would never, that is a breach of privacy, and - yes."

"Wow. So why did you really call?"

   Willow glanced at the door as Bucky entered the room. He was sweaty and covered in hay. 'Who are you talking to?' he mouthed.

  'Lulu', she mouthed back.

 "Willow, I'm invoking the 'no judgements' clause of our friendship."

"Oh god, what did you do?"

"I was driving out to see my best friend and her incredibly attractive husband in their little house in the woods, when apparently I broke some sort of Maine legislation. I'm sitting in Blue County jail, and I need you to come pick me up."

 "Why? Your a government agent."

"Yeah, well I'm currently under a fake identity. Anna Jackson. Anyway, I just need someone to pick me up, because Anna Jackson's only seventeen."

 "Lulu, your 30. How on earth are you convincing someone that you are 19?"

"Makeup." 

"Okay. I'll be there in an hour." Willow hung up.

"Bucky, we need to go pick Willow up from a county jail."

"I don't even want to know why. I'll start the car," Bucky sighed, rolling his eyes. 

"I love you."