-seven-

Phil's POV

I feel bad. Really bad. I shouldn't have been so rude to Dan, he was just trying to help. But i'm too unstable. My emotions are too much for me to handle. I cannot deal with this. My mum, the bullies... my odd feelings for dan... i'm a mess.

I lean against the long, blue lockers, and sigh. They never tell you how hard living is.

I should apologize to dan. I don't know what i'm doing here. I walk back to the lunchroom, looking for dan. But, i don't see him. Where is he?

Dan's POV

Another fist to my jaw. I watch blood drip onto the floor. I don't fight back. Why would i?

"Do you know why i'm doing this Dan?" Jackson spits at me through gritted teeth. I shook my head. "Cause' you stuck up for that-that faggot. We don't support that stuff around here if you haven't noticed."

"What are you talking about?! He isn't gay! He hasn't come out!" i yelled at him. He chuckled.

"He wears a goddamn flower crown! And he wears only pastels! Don't you think that's a little gay?" he spat at me once more. "No. don't say anything. I'm done with this." he let me go, and i fell to the waxy floor. "Bye danny boy." and he left me there, all parts of my body aching, mostly my jaw. My hand fell over my face, wiping my nose, blood rushing onto my hand. The amount of pain i was in was ridiculous. Also, it's 2016! Hasn't bullying stopped by now? And isn't it legal to marry the same sex in the USA? Why is the fact the phil is (Probably) gay, such an issue. But even more; why am i getting beat up by these guys? I'm not the gay one...

"Dan?! Are you alright?!" phil rushed over to me, getting down on his knees, waiting for an answer.

"Uh yes.. I'm okay." i mumble, propping myself up. Phil grabs my hand and pulls me up to my feet. But, the second our skin touched... it felt weird.

Strange.

Odd.

Different.

Bizarre.

The exact opposite of what i expected to feel.

"What... What happened?" phil asked slowly... as if he already knew what i was going to say. I looked down and swallowed.

"Well, uh, Jackson and his crew beat me up..."

"Why?" phil's voice broke mid-word. He knew. He knew it was him. His fault.

"Uh, being-being friends with... you..."

Now it was his turn to look to his converse. He clenched his jaw. "I'm sorry." he whispered before he disappeared. I watched him run through the lunchroom; despite the lunch team cleaning everything up and folding the tables.

Now i'm back to square one. Phil has run away. Again. But, now i have odd feelings i need to deal with. 

((a/n rip me for not updating in a month. sorry guys i'm terrible. okie dokie sorry love yall <3))