CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16~ Kazumi...?

Ai, Ranmaru and Camus slowly walked back to their dorm after stopping the girls from leaving. They met each other halfway to the dorm and walked back together without a word.

They got closer to the dorm's room and they heard laughters inside. Camus reached for the doorknob but before he could twist it, the door flung open and Kazumi came running out, laughing.

Reiji raced after her too and when Kazumi saw Ai, Ranmaru and Camus, she froze and her smile was gone. Reiji slammed into her back and he whined, "Kazumi~ why did you-"

He stopped too when he saw them. The both of them turned red and Reiji stuttered, "I...uh..you.. Back."

Ranmaru smirked. "While we're gone, what have you been doing with Kazumi?"

Ranmaru stare at him with such intensity that Reiji seemed to shrunk. "Uh..."

Kazumi scratched her head and started walking away slowly. "I'll be going first. Bye Reiji!" She raced off and the boys looked at her before going back to Reiji again.

Ranmaru, Ai and Camus walked into their room and Reiji followed them behind.

Reiji closed the door behind him and stood there, not knowing what to do. Ai, Camus and Ranamru looked around the room.

It's completely trashed....

Pillows can be seen here and there. Blankets are thrown on the floor. What the heck did they do here?

Ai sat on the couch and crossed his legs. He stared at Reiji and asked, "Reiji, what exactly were you doing in here with Kazumi?"

Reiji looked at the floor, fiddling with his hands. "We were... Having pillow fights."

Camus walked to Reiji and glowered. "I'm ready to kill you for messing up my bed..."

Reiji squeaked and ran behind Ranmaru. "Kazumi told me she came here purposely to tell us that they're planning to leave the school."

Ranmaru looked over his shoulder to Reiji. "So she came here and purposely told us?"

Reiji nodded happily. "Yup, she wanted you guys to stop her friends and change their mind from leaving. Said something because you guys are strict enough to do that. She said no one is supposed to know that they are leaving," he said and added, "Oh and Shining told me to tell you guys to see him tomorrow in his office."

Camus frowned. "It must be a new assignment..."

~~~

Meanwhile at Kazumi and Mei's room

Kazumi came back after Ai left half an hour later. Where has she been, Mei didn't know. She saw Mei unpacking and asked in surprise, "Why are you unpacking? I thought we're leaving?"

Mei sighed and Kazumi sat on Mei's bed. "I think I might change my mind. I have to tell the others though..."

Kazumi smiled mysteriously. "Okay, I'll take a bath first."

Then she leaped off and entered the bathroom. Mei look over to Kazumi side of the room and saw her personal things are not packed other than her clothes which Mei packed for her.

I smell something fishy. It must be her doing... Mei thought as she eyed the bathroom door suspiciously.

____________________________Chapter 16 Done_________________________________

Hi I came back with a new chapter! ^^ hope u like this chapter though I think it's a little boring. If it's boring, please tell me... I really hate this chapter...

VOTE and COMMENT :))

I made a new story. Please check it out. - a Syo Kurusu story.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/11951181-want-to-be-with-you-syo-kurusu-story

BTW, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS HERE <3<3