Hermione Salazaar Slytherin

Hermione's POV

I was busy tring to find my textbook. It was 10:00. In an hour i will be on platform 9/3. Geez. Found it. I saw a suspicious looking file in the file next to it next to my picture frame. It was an adoption paper. I was..ADOPTED!?!?

"MOM!?!? PLEASE COME UP HERE!"
I screamed
"Yes dear no need to scream!" Mom said. She saw me holding the adoption paper. Her mouth dropped.
"Where did you-"
"PLEASE DONT TELL ME THIS IS SOME KIND OF JOKE!" I interrupted
" Sigh,i guess its time you found out."
"Found out? FOUND OUT!? I thought I was mudblood last year."
I couldn't believe it. This whole time I was adopted.
"Your father and I love you very much so we decided not to tell you."
"NOT TO TELL ME? I BETTER LEAVE AND GOODBYE!"

I left the house,taking my trunk and rushed out of the house.

I was at the train station. I ran to find an empty compartment. Finally. Some time to think for myself. I dont even feel like i want to see them. It was 11:00 sharp. They haven't arrived yet! Oh well, they'll come I hope they didn't ditch me. I'll read a book. I glanced my watch. 12:00 noon. They...They ditched me. Sigh. Friends aren't real. They'll just play with my feelings. I looked at the window. WHAT!? A flying car! I shook my head and it was gone.

I reached the station. No sign of Ron and Harry! Oh well. They ditched me. I feel like a Slytherin. I followed the crowd then professor McGonagall called me "Miss Granger could you please follow me to the headmaster's room."
"Now the rest of you go on just chat"

I went with professor Mcgonagall to Dumbledore. I saw Snape scolding Harry and Ron. Somehow, I enjoyed it. Ah...I wish I was in Slytherin. 'Yesss,Hermione. You ARE a Slytherin' A voice hissed in my head. I knew it was just a thought.
Snape looked a bit surprised looking at me...
"You two go with Professor McGonagall." He said to Ron and Harry.

Voldemort's POV

"Severus." I called
"Yes my lord?"
"Do you remember 12 years ago I created a child?"
"Yes,my lord" he replied
"Good,because I would like you to resort her into Slytherin. I also want you to bring her to me."
"Yes my lord, I will cast a spell on the sorting hat to make it tell Dumbledore that she needs to be resorted."

Hermiones POV

"Miss Granger, I believe you know that you were adopted?" Dumbledore said

Arghh...Now to this.

"Yes Dumbledore, I would like to ask why do I look like my adoptive parents?"

"Ah..Miss Granger. It is because you wear a glamour. Would you like me to remove it?"

Omg this face is fake? I would like to see the real me. How I am supposed to look like

"But I must tell you not to tell anyone that you are Miss Granger, it will cause havoc. You will be announced as a 2nd year transfer student from Beaubaxtons and be resorted"
"Yes Professor. Im ready"

Dumbledore took his wand out. He waved it. I floated a little a bit a small green light flashed in front of my eyes,then white."

I came back down. Dumbledore handed me a mirror. My hair was silky black with curls my eyes were slightly green, my lips were a bit paler. I look prettier!

"Wow.."

"Ok we must leave to the great hall for the sorting now. Oh and now you will call yourself Natasha Runes"

"Yes Professor" I said

We went to the Great Hall. And Dumbledore announced me.

"Good Evening everyone and I would like to welcome all first years.
Now,before we begin the sorting, I would like you to welcome Natasha Runes. She is a transfer student from Beaubaxtons will be joining us in the 2nd year."

I heard a round of applause. Then Dumbledore gave some reminders to the first years."

I sat on the chair... The sorting hat placed on my head.
"Natasha Runes eh? I know your father, Cunning,Ambitious...im sure Slytherin will do you good. SLYTHERIN!"

So my Father was a Slytherin? That means...IM PUREBLOOD!

The Slytherin table cheered. I glanced the Gryffindor table hearing a little sigh and depression.

"Hi,i'm Pansy Parkinson." She held her hand out
"Hi nice to meet you." I held my hand out and shook it. She didnt seem bad at all to me.
"Hi, im Draco Malfoy" He shook my hand.
They make cute couple...
"and this is Blaise Zabini"
"Hi" Shaking my hand as well.
"Hi Blaise"

We chatted for a long time. Then I realised they arent really bad. I looked at the Gryffindor table and saw 'Harry Potter' talking as if nothing happened. I am in Slytherin now. I noticed that the Gryffindors are the loudest.

"Ugh...Can't Gryffindors learn to shut up?" I complained
"They'll never. That's the point." said Pansy
"No wonder you're in Slytherin! You really are like us!"Blaise said laughing
"Arghh GryffinDORKS are so annoying I hope one day they will finally shut up." I said
"I completely agree with you" Draco said

We all laughed and then we talked about how mudbloods are disgusting,as we like to call them. Who the hell cares? I was never a mudblood from the start!

It was time to go our common rooms. I wasn't excited after all, I'm Slytherin.

Snape gave a welcoming speech to everyone. He called me to see him after. Probably about me being new....