Michelle

It was a cold and breezy night. Likely, the chills would make you shiver as it runs down your spine. Even though the chilly air is all around the room, the two lovers inside didn't feel any of it...

Heat radiating out of their body,keeping each other warm. Limbs entangled together with the bed sheets. The streaks of moonlight, seeping through the window, making the face of the man clearer.

The woman, captivated by the beauty of the man beside her, raked her hands through his hair. Her fingers absentmindedly trace the face of the man, her eyes following the path.

She smiled, happy and contented to be with this man."I love you Dan." She can't keep herself from uttering those words.

The man beside her mumbled sleepily, eyes closed. She didn't hear it clearly, catching only the world "love" assuming it was directed to her.

"I can't hear it well Dan," she said, her face lightened up anticipating.

"I love you Michelle."

Her face crumbled, looking crestfallen. Tears are threatening to burst out. Feeling like she's doused with an extremely cold water.

She should be enlightened. Yes, she should be.

But the problem is, she's not Michelle.

After all this time, he still love that girl in his past.