Chapter 11.

Daniel, Oliver and I went back to work today; leaving Naomi and Andrew together. The two were roaming around London together, Andrew being the tour guide.

I was headed to Daniel's office to give him my report. I went in without knocking and saw some hoe bending over Daniel's desk, trying to seduce him. Key word: Trying. I feel like she bought her clothes from the kids section, considering how small it is.

I clear my throat and oh lordy her face is a terrible sight. Usually, sluts and whores like her look a bit pretty, but I guess she's a beginner. She does not know how to put makeup. Her eyeshadow were the wrong colors and the wrong blend; it's like she applied the whole palette on her eyes. She clearly doesn't know how to use an eyeliner because it was not put on properly. Her false eyelashes are so long that I'm pretty sure it's almost touches her eyebrows. She put WAY too much blush on and it's even a perfect circle on her cheekbones; it looks just like the toy dolls cheeks if you get what I mean. And gosh don't even get me started on her lips. Like girl, you failed the Kylie Jenner lip challenge huh?

"Uhm I need to speak with Daniel?" I say

"Ugh. Who the hell is this???" She says

Her voice is like scratching on the chalkboard.

1.

"I have a meeting with Daniel about an important matter, so could you please leave." I say

"Whatever you say to my boo, you can say to me." She says putting a hand on her hip

2.

"I said I needed to talk to Daniel, not some ugly ass hoe" I grit my teeth

"The only ugly ass hoe in here is you. I bet you just want to fuck my Dani boy" She glares at me

3.

You're Out.

I glare at her and grab her arm, dragging her out the door and then shoving her out. Oliver has gotten out of his office to see what was happening and when he saw what I was doing all he did was watch with an amused look on his face

"If you're trying to be a prostitute, learn how to make yourself look slutty not trashy." I slam the door on her face

Daniel was laughing his ass off at the scene that unfolded in front of him. I waited and waited till he stop but he just couldn't. It came to the point where he fell on the floor, which made him laugh even more.

"Done?" I ask once he's finally cooled down.

He nods and I hand him the papers.

"So who the hell was that? I mean I know you're a man whore but jeez at least fuck the pretty ones" I say. He chuckles

"Okay. 1. Stop calling me a man whore and 2. I never even wanted to be 10 feet near her. She's just some girl I met before. Her fathers suggested that we should get together so the companies could be united or some shit like that. Luckily dad and mom said no and her father accepted their decision. Though, she still wants to try and get me." He explains

"Eugh. I was gonna be kind and tell her that maybe I could help 'retouch' her makeup, but then she opens her damn mouth and I realized that her outside appearance is reflecting her inside" I say

"So what's up" He grins

We ended up talking for an hour before I got sent out since he had another meeting. Before I headed to the elevator, I peeked in his window to see that he's become serious and has stern and cold face on. I frown in confusion. He was just smiling and happy earlier.

"Weird huh?"

I turned around and see Oliver standing there grinning.

"I thought so too. He's this scary beast when he's with other people but then you came and suddenly he can smile." Oliver says

"How does me coming back into his life suddenly make him happy" I ask

"It's not that. He's happy cause he gets another chance. He's happy cause you forgave him. He's been living his life depressed, angry and disappointed. Mostly because he hurt you so much and he could never forgive himself until you forgave him, which he thought was impossible. When you forgave him, a shit ton of load was lifted off his shoulders, and he vowed to make it up to you."

I guess I wasn't the only one hurting. I'm actually glad I forgave him too. It's like I can finally move on from him. I can finally move on from all the pain and sadness. No more pain in my heart when I see something that reminds me of him. I'm happy.

"Amazing how one person can change your life" Oliver says, snapping me out of my thoughts

I nod in agreement. He smiled at me before taking my hand and dragging me out the building for a little "adventure".

My life was currenlty great.

But...

When life is great, it means something terrible is about to happen.

/////////////////////////////////////
!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!

Hey guys!!!! Thank you for your countless support. I love you all so much.

Like all authors I'm currently having a writers block with this story, so I will be putting it on hold.

But...

I am making a new story!!! It's currently up and published. The title is Struggles. I am focusing on that story cause I have most of it figured out already.

Thanks to xxheadlightsxx  for the amazing cover fro But... and Struggles.

I hope you guys will support me in that book, just like how you've been supporting me in If Only and But...

Thank you everyone!! I love y'all
~A