Prologue

"Babes, You're my sunshine, my love, my life and my one and only Lea babes. I've never imagine myself standing here in front of God's temple with any other woman but I always imagine standing here with you. With this exact set up. Standing here to be with you til w e grow old, til Alzheimer hits us. Hahahha wag naman Sana babes. Always put this in your mind that I'm always be you king and your always be my queen. When I asked your parents permission to marry you they asked me one thing and that thing is the easiest thing I know that I can do in my whole life. The asked me  not to hurt you and make you cry. Babes I can't promise you a smooth sailing life but I will do my best to be with you to go through the rough journey of life. I'll be at your side whenever you need me. I will be the best dad to our future babies.
Basta babes I  love you til death do us part."

-Ariel/Aga Monte Carlo

"I lay down my eyes on you the day I bump into you. To be honest i've never expected this, that I'm going to marry you. Oh! Ghaad! I'm going to marry the man out of my dream hahahahhaha. Seriously, you came into my life unexpectedly. The first time you saw me that was the worst day of life. I don't know what's with you but you gave me the brightest smile on your face that lift me up that day. You jerk! You make me fall in love with you. Babes, I don't know what to say or to feel right now. Like goodness gracious! Seriously? I'm going to marry you? Hahahha joke babes! You know I fall inlove to man that too perfect for me. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with Mr.Right. They're  right love really hits you the most less expected scenario in our life. I love you! I won't promise you to be the perfect wife coz you know can't tolerate your pagiging makalat like duhhh! (Rolled her eyes). I will do my best to be the best wife and Mom to our future children. I love you til death do us part.

-Ma. Lea Carmen Imutan

 Lea Carmen Imutan

********"******

I keep on watching this video. It's my parents wedding video. I can't imagine what happened to us to our family.As far as I remember it always been me, Mom, Dad and my little sister Tamara. There is no moment that we don't clingy to each other. We love almost the same thing. My little sister is my person. We both laugh Daddy's joke. We both love when Mommy cooks for us.  We both enjoy beaches. But change, change came into our lives. Now, I'm not with her, I'm not with Dad. Now, it's only me and Mom.

-Tana Ariella I

-Tana Ariella I.Monte Carlo

**"***
My mom and dad's wedding vow are my favorite part of this video. For me this is the best movie i've always wanted to watch over and over again.
Ever since as I remember I had a happy family, a loving and caring parents. Very sweet and generous big sister. She's always there for me. She's my buddy, my best friend and my sister. Before I have her and Mom. Now, I don't have any idea where they are right now she's with mom and I'm with dad. I don't know what happened to our almost perfect family. I miss them so much. I miss my mom and my Ate Tana. How I wish I can take back that time, the time that they're so inlove with each other. The time that I and Ate are together.

-Allea Tamara I

-Allea Tamara I. Monte Carlo

Hey guys! This is my new story hope you'll like it and support like you do to my other stories.

Thankiiii! Mwahhhh!