Chapter 6. Take me back

A/N Flashbacks may be a couple chapters long guys!x

Kylie POV

I made way to airport,I got the first flight back to London. I can't stay here anymore. I let Pablo know that I was leaving and he said that he'll come back soon.

I'm in the plane,waiting for it to take off. I sat back and realised. Today,I'm letting go. I'm forgetting everything. No more revenge. No more hate or anger. I'm going to move on...

I was listening to my music on full blast when Zayn's song came on;Pillowtalk.

I instantly thought of the moment when we went to school together...

*PART 1 OF LONGEST FLASHBACK EVER STARTS HERE!"

Kylie POV

Monday 10th May 2011,10:45 am

"Alright Kylie,when are you going to stop putting Zayn in misery,he's crazy about you! Let him be,go out with him!" My best friend Sam said

"...I like it when he chases after me like a mad man,it's cute." I grin

"So you're going to let him go mad because you get pleasure when guys you don't like chase after you.." She said

"..who said I didn't like him." I laugh and we leave the bench,

I decided to have a little fun with Zayn..I do sometimes feel bad for leading him on but...I guess it's not leading him on if I like him too.

It's crazy,he's the hottest guy in the school and he's chasing after me? I might as well take a little bit of advantage.

We walked passed him and his friends..

"Hi Zayn..." I winked

"Kylie..listen..just,please,one date!"

I quickly replied,

"No Zayn.." I sang..walking away from him..

"I know you like me! I will make you mine day I promise!" He yelled,by then,I was already in class.

****

Hours went by and it was lunch,classes were boring but I managed to avoid Zayn. It's weird,when you like a guy you do everything in your power to get closer to them but me,I try staying away..

Deep down,I'm just scared, scared of getting hurt. I'm not risking anything. Zayn's a sweet guy and I know deep down he's probably just as scared,but girls are after him 24/7,he can get any one.

We sat at our spot,me,Sam and some other girls,we were fine until the idiots came over,not Zayn and his crew but the other idiots..

Jimmy and his side bitches.

Jimmy always flirted with me,and not in the way Zayn did but in the gross way. I hated it.

"Hello Ladies...Kylie." He sat next to me,putting his arm around my shoulder.