Niall Horan Imagine - The One For Me - Part 7

A/N 1 : I don't have no idea when It'll be on YT.My internet is slooooww...So What about it'll continue there?My internet wouldn't be so slow....And I could comment,vote on others books...Ya' know.Comment please,I wanna know what ya' all think about it :) Have a nice dayyy

----------------------------------------

You couldn't take better.You never tooked so much photos of you.Just sometimes.Not so often.You had that last picture like 2 years.It was time to change her.You proudly logged off and started to listen some more music.

You showered body and your hair.You tried some new style while drying your hair.When you ended drying you hair you looked beautiful.You was amazed.It actually worked!So happy ,you got in bed.It tooked you about half hour until you fall asleep.

You heard really loud knock.It was horible sound.You turned on the other side.You was lying backward to the window.Knock didn't wanted stop.So you fast sit down on your bed.You looked on your clock.3:15 in night?Damnn.You looked around your bedroom.You looked in window and you saw somebody.It scared you.Your heart started to beat fast.Also your breath got faster.You swung your legs down from bed and stand up.You turn straifgt to window.You took round around your bed and come more near and detail looked who the hell woked you up.He had hood on so you can't see who it it.He knocked on your window once and did some moves.He was saying with his body “Open the window”.But you was scared.You didn't knew who was it why would you open that window.It can be some rapist,murderer or something like that and he wanna kill you.No way ,you are NOT gonna open the window.You wanted to see who is it.You did move which was saying “Get off your hood”.He was surprised but fast got it off.You was shocked.You fast opened the window and let him in.

You : Niall? You was looking at blonde haired boy.You closed window and turned on him.

You : What the hell Niall?What are you doing there? You was little bit angry.But he was so cute.If he would be a pie ,you would eat him.

Niall : I had a nightmare. He just said.He walked near your bed and sat down.Looking at you.You walked to him and sat down too.You smiled.

You : Niall...I know you are lying.You got boys in your house.They can comfort you too.So what's wrong?Tell me. You tried to get it from him.He looked on you.He was breathing heavily.You touched his cheek.He almost closed his eyes but he was still looking at me.Then he finally fully looked at me.He touched my hand which was laying on his cheek.

Niall : *sigh* I just can't stop thinking about you.I tried to sleep but all am I thinking is you... he stopped fo a while... I miss you. He softly said.He was like a kitten.He tooked your hand off his cheek and started to kiss her.Your eyes almost closed.He started to kiss your arm up.He reached your shoulder, your neck, your cheek.His face was infront of you.You openned your eyes.He kissed you softly.You closed your eyes.You putted your hand on his shoulder.He was still holding your wristi somewhere where was his head.

You must disrupt the kiss and get some air.He looks on you confused and you start to breath loudly.He start to laugh.When you two calm down he kiss you on your cheek.

Niall : Can I sleep with you.In your bed? He asks you while kissing your cheek.

You just do some weird 'Hmh'.He smile and keep kissing your cheek.He stop for a while.

You : Oh! I mean – No you can't stay.Tomorrow is school! You protest while he again start to kissing your cheek.He go some more down and start to kiss and bite your neck.He bite your place and you moan loudly.You fast hide your mouth with your hand.He smile and get your hand down.He kiss you behing your ear and whisper into your ear.