Chapter 28

I woke up the next morning, it was way to hot in here with 6 other teenagers so I slowly pulled myself out of the mess of bodies.

"Where do you think your going?" Sara asked grabbing my ankle and making me fall onto the floor.

"I was too hot so I'm going for a walk" I sighed picking myself up again.

"You do realise it's 6am?" She asked tierdly.

"Yes but I just need some air, okay?" I walked out of the room as Sara went back to sleep and pulled on some shoes. I was still wearing my pyjamas shorts and top but I couldn't be bothered to get changed. I picked up a random jacket, not caring who it belonged to, and left the house. The outside air was quite chilly and gave me goosebumps but I knew it would soon warm up. I pulled on the jumper and found it came down to my knees so I assumed it was either Tristans or James', the others aren't that tall.

I found my mind wondering onto what my life would be like without the others, they had made me so happy and now I was just leaving. I had a week to do everything, to pack, say my goodbyes, finish all my work and I couldn't believe I'd forgotten all about it. Elyar lived in California though and that's where the college was, it would mean I get to see him everyday and of course Charlea was coming with me so I suppose it wouldn't be too bad but of course I would miss everyone.

The smell of the jumper comforted me, I knew it was Tristans as it carried his scent. I felt safe in it, I felt like it would protect me. But that was something that I felt when Tristan was around, I knew that he would never let anything harm me. None of the boys would. He was the best friend I could have asked for and I was so lucky to have him.

Being alone with my thoughts was both good and bad. It made me realise how much I was going to miss everyone but I also knew that this was a huge opportunity. I would hate leaving dad, Connor, Joe and Ed, they were family and they were the most important thing to me. It killed me that I wasn't going to be home for Christmas, it has always been important for my dad to have everyone at home but things are different now. This was my chance to get the best education I could, this would benefit me in the future and it would be worth it.

Yep. I just gave myself a motivational speech. Normal. As it began to get warmer I found myself sitting by the lake and looking over towards the beautiful scenery in front of me. Who would have imagined Birmingham could be so beautiful if you just found the right place. I knew that only five minutes away you could hear the hustle and bustle of your average city but sitting here was perfect. Until it dawned on me that I may not be able to come back for another 6 months.

I didn't see the appeal of being left alone with my thoughts anymore, they were beginning to depress me slightly so I pulled out my phone and started mindlessly scrolling through Tumblr until I heard a voice shouting my name and footsteps. I looked around and couldn't see anyone anywhere so I figured I was hearing things until I saw Tristan appear.

"Elle don't you ever run off like that again, we were so worried" Tristan shouted although he still sounded relieved. "Elle what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked coming to sit down next to me. Honestly, I didn't know I was crying until he mentioned it.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I whispered. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

"You have no idea how much I'm going to miss you" he mumbled, I could feel his hot breath tickle my face.

"What am I going to do Tristan? You guys have all made me so happy and now I'm just leaving" I cried into his chest and he pulled me even closer.

"I promise we'll talk everyday, no one has made more of an impact on our lives than you" he spoke softly.