[ 2.]

Zayn Malik. 1) Sparta

                      2) Gay

                      3) Unmistakably Arrogant

                      4) Has one mission in his life - ruin Liam Payne's life.

"Why is something telling me that you are running away from Lou?" Josh asked as he caught up with Zayn awfully aware of the fact that Louis was only a few yards away from them, yelling for them to stop. 

"Because I am" Zayn admitted, taking a glimpse over his shoulder.

"Is this over the conversation you had this morning?" Josh laughed, smirk smeared across his face. It made Zayn want to run away from him as well. 

"There is no way I will be helping Louis in this. Especially not when it involves being nice to Payne" Zayn grumbled, opening the door that led them to the Spartan common room. He gave someone a smooth nod before he turned to Josh, eyebrows forced together when he saw the smug look on Josh's face. 

"What?"

"It's not just talking actually...lot more, probably involves a bit tongue tying and sucking each other's faces bu-"

"Ugh...shut up, Josh" Zayn groaned, a digusted expression taking over his face. 

"Oh look, here comes the lovely Tommo" Josh announced as Louis stepped into the common room a pissed look on his face as he stormed towards Zayn. 

"For fuck's sake Malik, stop running away from me!" Louis exclaimed, flopping himself down next to Zayn who rolled his eyes at Louis. "Would you ju-"

"No way"

"You don't even know what I was going to say!" Louis defended. 

"Don't want to hear it" Zayn stated. 

Louis let out a strangled groan as if Zayn's refusing was personally killing him, burning him away slowly and Zayn was doing nothing but laughing - watching as he slowly died. 

"You're hardly even enemies! All you do is glare at each other when you accidently bump into each other" Louis protested.

"I hate you" 

"But I am your best friend!"

"Still hate you" 

"It's just a little ten minute chat! I am just going to ask Harry out and all you need to do is keep Payne company. Nothing else, I swear" Louis promised as he grasped Zayn's shoulder tightly turning the boy towards him. 

Zayn sighed, running a hand through his perfectly styled hair without even realizing he was messing it up. Never in a million did he think he would have to fake date Liam Payne. But it had to be worth it, right? For Louis?

"You aren't going to give up till I agree, right?" Zayn sighed  yet again in exasperation. 

"Nope" Louis simply said with a shook of his head. 

He has to do this for Louis. He was sure Louis would do it for him. No matter how much he hated Liam Payne, he had to put it aside for his friendship. 

"Okay fine, I'll do it" He whispered, closing his eyes because he couldn't believe he just agreed to fake-date Liam Payne, a athen - the guy he hated with an awfully lot of  passion. 

Harry Styles. 1) Athens

                        2) Gay

                        3) Unavoidably appealing

                        4) Louis Tomlinson's really hot, huh?

"Maybe he'd stop dreaming, you would have seen Tomlinson wink at him" Niall stated, as he took a seat opposite Harry, next to him Liam shook his head disapprovingly - shaking lightly with laughter. 

"Really?" Harry's eyes widened and were glowing. Liam didn't think it was possible for them to glow even more but he knew he was already proved wrong earlier (Harry's eyes glowed like stars whenever he saw Tomlinson walk into a room). 

What does he even see in him?

That was the most frequent question Liam asked himself but never got the answer to. Honestly though - he didn't even want to hear the answer. 

"Heard Tomlinson and gang are going out the campus - probably to town centre" Niall informed, a bored yawn following his words.

"Yeah? When?" Liam asked, suddenly seeming very interested. 

"Tomorrow" 

"We're going" Harry stated with a huge grin plastered across his lips. 

"No way Haz" 

"You're coming and It's decided" 

============

It's short I know....sorry about that but I felt the need to end this chapter here...so hope that was okay ^-^

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE       [ 30+ ]

COMMENT       [ 8+ ]

SHARE

FOLLOW

:)