1. Wassup, YouTube!

Date: April 3rd, 2013

Time: 5:49 PM

Location: Back "room" of the tour bus.

*~♥~*

[Princeton's POV]

"Make sure you got everything you need, Prince!" Keisha called from behind the curtain entrance of the "room."

            "Okay!" I replied, but not loudly.

            I casually took out my black scrunchie that held up my huge curls into a poofytail, letting them bounce back into a perfect afro. I hummed one of my favorite songs by Nirvana as I dug into my bag to get out my new HD camera I bought for myself at the Mall.

            I was clad in my sleeping clothes, since I knew we weren't finna' do anything else for the day now that we were back on the road. I was wearing a black T-shirt that was a size too big for me, gray basketball shorts and some white socks. Yep, my attire was pretty comfortable.

            I smiled when I finally found my camera. It was a turquoise blue, and it looked so shiny in light and so brand new. I loved it!

            I sighed to myself, briefly looking around the whole "room." It was pretty small, but I loved being back here for some reason. It felt kind of homie since I'm the only one who hangs back here. It's a good thing I'm not claustrophobic.

I walked over to an empty table that was in the corner of the room, nearly clumsily tripping over my bag that I stupidly left on the floor. I pouted. Dumb bag.

            I sat in the stool at the table and turned on my camera. I was completely awestruck when I tested it out. Everything was so clear and high definition and perfect!

            I LOVE THIS FREAKIN' CAMERA!

            "Oh my goodness I almost forgot!" I gasped out loud. I had suddenly remembered why I had bought the camera in the first place.

            I excitely turned the camera around in my hands so the lens faced me and set it on the shelf that was above the table, carefully propping it so that it got a good enough view of me.

            After I propped the camera just right I bit my bottom, shyly smiling. I pressed the record button.

            I chuckled. "What's good, YouTube! Yes, IPrincetonhave just recently made myself a YouTube account. Yay I'm so excited!" I squealed.

            A big smile was plastered on my face. I just wanted to explode with excitement!

            "But yeah um, I've been wanting to make a YouTube for the longest, but I didn't know how to work it so...yeah," I laughed. I really didn't know how! It was so frustrating!