Chapter 4

Ashley, Misty, and Brock were halfway to Cerulean City...which Misty insisted they skip until Ashley got hit with a powerful Psychic wave of emotions. The Psychic wave was a mix of positive combined with negative making the girl a bit dizzy.  "Ashley. Are you alright?" Misty asked.  "Something bad's going to happen. And it's going to be real soon." Ashley replied. 

No more when she said those words they were ambushed and knocked unconscious with cattle prods.  "Sir. We've secured the girl. Returning back to base right now."  One of the Grunts spoke through an earpiece.  "Excellent. Take her to Dr. Zager." A voice on the other line ordered. 

 "Yes sir." He acknowledged before turning to his group. "We got what we came for. Leave the others." He ordered as they hauled Ashley's limp form back to their base.  On the Island the creature finally broke free and destroyed the entire lab, killing multiple Team Rocket Scientists in the process. He flew away from the debris going as fast as he possibly could. 'Must find her.' He thought in a deep, intimidating voice. 'Must protect.' He then connected a Psychic link so he could see what she saw and hear what she heard. He was able to follow her Aura to a lab.  When Ashley came too she noticed she couldn't move at all. Then she saw why and gasped in shock. She was hooked up to some sort of machine and she had her arms and legs placed firmly into it as she hung off of it like a cross. Then she saw a man with white hair, a monocle, and a mustache. "Hello my dear. Sleep well?" He addressed her but she said nothing in return.

  "After all the trouble we went through just to get you you're not going to say hello? I'm hurt." The man mocked.  "..." Still nothing. Ashley had a very good Poker face.  "Perhaps you'll respond to this." Dr. Zager said as he pressed a button on a trigger that caused electric shocks to rack throughout her body. A blood curdling scream escaped the girl from the pain being wrought and a malicious grin was plastered on Zager's face enjoying every bit of her torture.  In the Hall of Origin Arceus was losing it. The Creation Trio was there trying to calm him down. 'Lord Arceus you have no need to panic. The clone of Mew is on his way to rescue her.' Dialga tried to comfort his father to no avail. He kept hyperventilating racked in pain from the thought of his Chosen One suffering at the hands of Team Rocket. 

 'Father. You need to calm down. We're all concerned for Ashley. But you have to keep yourself composed.' Palkia tried and failed just like her brother.  Arceus continued pacing trying to remain calm and collected but he was flat out panicking. 'I'm sorry my children. I'm not thinking rationally. I just want her safe again.' He addressed.  The Creation Trio looked at each other feeling sympathetic for their father. He loves his Chosen One and his panicking was justified. But they also knew that he had to be strong for Ashley's sake.  

Meanwhile Lance was traveling until he spotted 2 depressed humans and four equally depressed Pokemon which he recognized as Ashley's. Riolu was even holding her belt that held her Pokeballs. Lance had a bad feeling in his gut. He went from walking to running over to the broken up group. "What happend here? Where's Ashley?" Lance asked. 

 "We were ambushed by Team Rocket...and they took her." Brock replied. Lance was on the verge of purging his stomach at the thought that Team Rocket now possessed the most powerful being next to Arceus. Rayquaza decided to fill him in on why Ashley was so important. Now he needed to protect this girl. He HAD too. And now she was in the possession of a Criminal Organization that could very well destroy everything with her power. She HAD to be rescued.  Lance took out his phone and called the G-Men. 

"Hey. This is an emergency. Ashley Ketchum has been kidnapped by Team Rocket. Why is that so important!?! How about this girl possesses a power beyond Legendary Pokemon and Arceus knows what they'll do with that power! I want everyone searching! Every corner of Kanto can NOT be unchecked! I want everything DOUBLE checked!" He exclaimed as he ended the call. "Don't worry we'll find her." Lance assured unaware that an unknown Pokemon was going to beat him to the punch. 

 The creature could feel her pain. He needed to hurry. He teleported and ended up where he wanted to be. He saw Ashley hooked to a machine...electrocuting her. He could feel his heart jump into his throat at the sound of her excruciating screams. He lopped a Shadow Ball at Zager then lopped another one at the machine, freeing her. She fell limp as the creature caught her bridal style, then teleported again. In a flash of light they appeared back on the Island.

 'Don't worry. They can't harm you now.' He spoke to the unconscious Ashley. It took a long time to build but eventually he built his own "home" for him and the girl. Ashley laid on a bed still unconscious. That's when the creature decided he wanted to know more about this girl by peering into her subconsciousness. The things he found were...heartbreaking. And it only angered this Pokemon even more now that he fully knows everything about her. 'I won't let you go back to being tortured. We'll stay here that way nobody will bother us. I promise.' He assured as he stroked her hair lovingly. 'If isolation is what it takes to keep you safe...so be it. I won't let those insufferable Humans take you. I know your pain. Greater than anyone ever cared to know. Here I will treat you better than those Humans you call 'friends'. They don't deserve you. Stay with me and we'll live a better life.' He assured as he continued stroking her hair.  Back in the Hall of Origin Arceus finally calmed down.

 He was going to have to thank Mewtwo for the stress relief. Saving Ashley. Even though the Genetics Pokemon was in love with the Aura Goddess it didn't even matter. As the Aura Goddess she could be shared among the other males...so long as they genuinely cared about her as much Mewtwo and himself did...that only increases the urge of protecting her. With so many mates they wouldn't allow anyone who sought to harm her anywhere near her. And he was damned well determined to keep it that way.