TAP Launch

Get tapping away on Wattpad's brand new chat story app, released today!

Best part? Free unlimited reading until Thursday so get to downloading! 

Do I have stories on there, you ask (as I am clearly super duper amazing

Do I have stories on there, you ask (as I am clearly super duper amazing...I know ;P ) 

Why yes. Yes I do.

Five stories. I'll put links to my stories in the comments!

 I'll put links to my stories in the comments!

What are my stories you ask? You do have a lot of questions today!

No Stone Unturned- Bonnie heads into the woods led by the words of her lost love, hoping to find a way to answer the questions his death left behind.

1899-12-30T17:52:00.000Z- Captain Bren has a spaceship to run and he doesn't have time for the ship's AI to malfunction. But what happens when the AI announces Captain Bren's death?

Behind the Hendrix Poster- Trapped in a tobacco store during a zombie apocalypse, Lou tried to keep himself sane by conversing with anyone, even posters of celebrities. However, he's in for a big surprise when he starts texting his baby sister.

The Wolf & The Smiley Face Conundrum- Things start to go awry with Kara and Jen's date night when Kara hears something out in the woods.

Drift- Out in the cold depths of space, Mark Davis makes a mistake retrieving sorely needed supplies. As his ship tries to find a way to bring him in safely, Davis focuses on the family he left behind.