2.Conversation

Me and Shawn went to my locker and he started talking to me
"So Bailey why did u move to Toronto?"
"Ehmm 'cause my Dad got a job here"
"Oh cool where do ya live?"
"Near to the lake"
"No way!? me too :)"
We talked about random stuff and i think i'm falling in love with him so hard.
We both went to Lunch together and I met some of his friends
"So thats Bailey guys!"
"Hey guys I'm Bailey and 16 years old" I said smiling
Shawn started indruducing his friends to me and all of them seem so nice.(*His friends are the magcon boys*)When school was over I said bye to Shawn and his friends Jack and Carter.I went straight to the Jeep that was waiting for me. I hoped in and smiled.Cam asked how school was and I told him about Shawn and his friends.We drove home and i showered again because i was ging to ask Shawn if he wants to hang out but then someone knocked on the door...
It was Shawn :) I was so happy to see him and hugged me.Damn this boy hugs pretty amazing naaahh he hugs perfect and loving just amazing!!!
"Shawn do u wanna go to starbucks (*white guurls😂*)?"
" IS THIS A DATE " He screamed .
I laughed and said "watch out mendes" So we went to starbucks and he bought us coffee.He started talking again about music,school and toronto... He asked of i want to play truth or dare.I was bored anyways so why not. He started: " Bailey Truth kr dare? "  " Truth ;) "
"Do ya want to be my girlfriend" He said without stuttering or shyness!
I was SHOKED and giggled "Yeahh Shawn "
"I love u so much"
"Love u more! :) "
"IMPOSSIBLEEEE "
After our quick truth or dare me and Shawn walked home he grabed my Hand.His hand was so soft and big
I started blushing and he said "Ur so cute when u blush:)"
I blushed even more ...
Damn i'm so in love with shawnieee
We walked home and went straight to HIS house !I was sitting on his bed in front of him while he was playing guitar and was singing -Sweather Weather- (His cover is just amazing)
Then the door opened and a little girl with dark brown long straight hair stand in the door .
"Aaliyah what are u doin' here?"
"Whos that pretty girl?" Aaliyah asked Shawn.

I started blushing a little and shawn introduced me...
Aaliyah asked if i wanted to eat dinner with their family and i agreed ...Me and Shawn walked downstairs and I indruduced myself to his parents.
"Hi I'm Karen and this is Manny" shawns mom said
All of the mendes family were so nice we eat pasta and It was time to go ..
Shawn was obsessed that I was walking home alone ao he followed me he grabed my hand and we walked home.
When we arrived i said bye and he kissed my forehead and said bye too.OMG I had butterflies in my stomach and they went crazyyyy 😂

I laid down on my bed and though about what justed happend
Then shawn texted me...