Confession Game on Valentines

Title: Confession Game on Valentines 

Characters: Matsumoto Jun; Inoue Mao; Kazunari Ninomiya; Kiritani Mirei 

Genre: Comedy; Romance 

Plot: Can a fake confession turn into a real one?

_________________________________________________________________________

"I-I like you." Mao confessed with all her might. "I don't know when did I start liking you but I really like you...a lot." she clenched her fist and can't even look at him straightly.

"I-I like you a lot. Since the first day I saw you, I started liking you." Jun lift Mao's chin and smiled sweetly. She felt his hands sweating because of nervousness and she smiled at him because his hands were already trembling.

Jun grinned.

Mao smiled.

"Yosh~!!" they yelled simultaneously. They interlaced their hands together because finally they were able to confess their feelings.

The only thing is.....

he is not the one she likes

and

she isn't the one he likes.

This was just a rehearsal of what they will confess to the persons they like in the upcoming Valentines day. They were both afraid to tell what they really feel for the persons they admire the most. Now, the only way to reduce that anxiety is to have a practice confession to other person.

Mao and Jun were friends since their elementary days and now that they were on their high school year, they started to ask each other why on earth both of them were still single up to this point.

Jun is actually a good looking guy but he doesn't have any charisma like the guy Mao admire. Nino is the guy who can turn the girls in their school fall over heels for him and Mao is definitely one of the girls that fall for him. On the other hand Jun is a plain looking guy. A plain looking guy who fell for the school's princess, Mirei. All the guys in their school were following her tail wherever she goes. Nino and Mirei were the most admired students in their school and what is the mission of Mao and Jun? That is to confess their feelings for those two.

"So how was it?" Mao asked Jun as she held his hands up high.

"Well.... Good enough!" Jun moved her face closer to Mao blushing face.

"Really?!" Mao grinned and bump her head with Jun's forehead. "You think I can confess now to Kazu-kun?"

"Yeah you can but I am not sure if he is going to accept your feelings." he mocked at her.

Mao was obviously pissed with Jun. She was expecting him to be the only person who will support her love life. "Tsk! I am sure Mirei-chan will dump you even before you tell your feelings for her. The mere fact that a plain looking guy like you will walk towards her, she will run as fast as she could just to avoid you." she crossed her arms on her chest and laugh devilishly.

Jun just raised her eyebrows and pulled Mao closer to him. He grabbed her arm and face her, close enough that the distance between their lips is just a single centimeter away. Mao was shocked as Jun look at her with those puppy eyes. She felt a sudden loud beat of her heart.

"D-Damn it. What are you doing Matsumoto?!" she was trying to resists Jun's force but he was strong enough.

"Huh! See these eyes? Mirei-chan will not resists these eyes for sure. Even before I confess my feelings for her she will surely fall for me and those guys around her will kneel down picking every piece of their broken hearts." Jun declared confidently.