six

i drove back all the way to jack's house, crying and furious at my parents.

they're out of their freaking mind if they thought i'm going to pack my things and leave nebraska liked it was nothing.

i spent my whole life living here and i couldn't just leave everything behind just because of them and their stupid fucking decision!

when i pulled up in front of jack's driveway, i immediately climbed out of the car and run into his doorstep.

the moment i step inside, jack emerged from the kitchen. he quickly strides towards me when he saw me.

"baby, what's wrong? are you crying" jack asked immediately.
he wrapped his arm around me and we sat on the couch.

i shook my head while crying, jack looked at me with a sad and worried expression and the thought that i was going to leave him sudden flashed in my head.

no i can't leave him, he's the only one i've got.

"what happened amy? did you have a fight with your parents?"

"yes, they told me that they'd filed a divorce and they want me to come with dad when he goes to sydney, i can't do it jack!" i was a sobbing mess and i don't even care anymore.

jack eyes widen and he paused for a few seconds, still registering the words i had said.

"w-what, y-you are leaving? B-but why, i-" jack trailed off, his face is unreadable,

i cut him off "i don't know jack! i don't even fucking know why i have to go with my dad

"jack please take me away from here" i plead, my hands thugging at his shirt

jack looked at me with confusion etched on his face "what do you mean take you away from here?"

"let's run away, i don't want to leave you jack, you know how much i love you and i don't know what will happen to me without you" i cried, my pleading eyes still looking at him, hoping i could convince him

"i'm sorry babe but i... - i can't do that" he says, shaking his head vigorously, he reach for my hand but i furiously yank it away from him

"what the fuck did you mean you can't do that?! i thought you love me? i thought you'd never leave me alone? then why the fuck are you saying no to run away with me? don't you want to be with me anymore? are you getting tired of me now?" i kept on rambling, my anger is now taking over me

jack shook his head "it's not like that babe, you know how much i love you, but what you're trying to do is not right, you can't just run away from your problems, i know that your parents have a good a reason why they're doing this" jack explained, he tried to reached me again, but i took a step back away from him.

i looked at him with anger, sad, pained and betrayal.

"i still don't get it why you can't do it with me! Everything you said doesn't makes sense" i snapped.

"you know how much respect i have for your parents don't you? i just don't want them to think that i tolerate you and your childish way, i-"

"childish way? are you fucking kidding me jack? i'm not being childish here! i'm just being realistic, because if you'd ask me i'm doing this for us! didn't you hear what i had said? they want me to go to sydney and leave everything i have in here! and that's including you! i don't want to be away from you jack, i thought you really understand me but guess i was wrong"

"babe, let me explain, this is not what i rea-"

i cut him off again "save it! i get it now jack gilinsky, you don't want to be with me? fine. from now on you won't hear a single thing from me because we're done!" i spat angrily, shoving him away in his chest before i run out of his apartment with a broken heart.

i can't believe he'd leave me when the times i needed him the most. i hate him! i hate my family! i hate my fucking life!

i love jack so much but he fucking hurt me. i've never felt betrayed in my life before, i thought he would understand me, i thought he would never leave me alone but now he's letting me go liked everything we had is nothing and just a piece of trash that needs to be throw away.

-
this chap was so intense lol
i know the story doesn't makes sense yet, but it'll do as the i write the next chapters.

any thoughts? what do you think amy would do? just leave your  comments below regarding in this overdramatic chapter 😂
feel free to criticize my story
Thanks for reading x