The Puppet

We heard people bringing in a box. It was full of strings and there was another box next to it. Freddy signed the papers and the guys left. "I do hope that it is a girl." Chica said. "Being the only girl can be boring sometimes." Freddy opened the box and we gasped. "It" looked creepy, it has a mask on with purple tears and red dots, which I guess is blushing or something. "It" walked up to us with a music box. "Hello, I'm The Puppet, also known as Marionette. And no, I'm not a girl." He said. He looks depressed, and tired. Chica went up to him. "I'm Chica, that's Foxy and Bonnie. And last is Freddy." We waved. He nodded. He went to a corner and got inside the box. "Ok, we didn't think Marionette would be so.. so depressed!" Chica said looking at Freddy. "They didn't really tell me anything about him. All I know is that kids made fun of him." Freddy said. "Hmm..Interesting." I said. "Anyways, please make him feel welcome. I'll be in my office if anything happens." Freddy walked away. "What should we do now?" Foxy asked. "Let's knock on his music box and ask if he wants to talk or anything." Chica said. We walked  to the corner where his music box is. "So.. who's gonna knock on it?" I asked. Foxy and Chica looked at each other. None of them wanted to do it. "Ugh, I'll do it." I said. I knocked on the music box. The music box opened slowly and Marionette came out. "W-what happened? Did I do something w-wrong?" Please don't put strings! I'll do anything! Just please don't hurt me.." Marionette covered his eyes. "Um.. nothing happened, you didn't do anything wrong. We're not here to hurt you, we just want to talk to you. You know, to get to know you better." I said. He nodded and came out of the music box. We all sat down on the table. "So, how are you liking it here so far?" Foxy asked. "Its ok I guess.. I just have to get used to it." Marionette said. "Good.. good.." Foxy said. "So, what has happened in your life so far?" I asked him. He looked down. "Horrible! All the kids make fun of me because I look like a girl! They put strings on me and control what I do! Its so sad that I can't have a normal life! I-I.." Marionette ran away crying. "I.. didn't expect that.." I said. I felt bad, I didn't know that it was going to turn out this way. Chica sighed, "let's just leave him alone." Chica said and left. Foxy looked at me. "Foxy, I feel bad. I didn't know that he was going to cry and run away." Foxy picked me up and took me to Pirate Cove. "I'll make you happy." Foxy started to undress himself, and me. He went down and started to suck on my private. I gripped his back, moaning in pleasure. "Mmm! Foxy!" We kept doing things to each other, and it all felt good.

But what they don't know is that... The Puppet can listen...