The Impeccable Man

No one is perfect.This is the reality and the truth.Everyone make mistakes and learn from them.It is needed that all be able to forgive and forget as only then people can live together.

A friend once told me that people change at every point in life.It maybe for the best or the worst.He told me that the thing we need to master now is the art of discernment.We have to find whether a person is worth our friendship or love as he/she is bound to change.He/she may become more patient and resonable or short tempered and grumpy as days/years go by.Onle when we feel that they are worthy ,we become willing to put up with them even at their worst  behavior.And he is absolutly right!

 Now my elder sister is of marriageable age and my family is trying to find the perfect man for her.So all this had me thinking. Is there a man in this planet who has never made a mistake ever in his life? I think not! :P

Anyways imagine that there is a guy like that.Then what would he be like? What qualities does he have? What makes him the impeccable man?

 This is my story about a guy who has never made a mistake and a woman who is prone to make mistakes to the point of not knowing whether she is evil or not!

 Please note that this is not a werewolf or a vampire or a fantasy. I want to keep it as realistic as possible.

By realistic what I mean is Im going to try and describe the guy to be as impeccable as humanly possible.He is not going to be like Edward Cullan nor is he going to be like a navy SEAL officer.

The woman is going to be the kind who is nice, but also bolshy, hurts people uninentionally, is awarkward with guys and ends up sounding abrasive.

So help me in this as its my first attempt in a story.I need all the advice so do comment!!!!!JJJJ