Happy brith day

Nessie (pov) 
I wake up, I look at my alarm clock on my phone. When I turn on my phone the first thing I see is Jacob. He's on all my screen savers, one is with me and him he is holding me up side down. I get up and look in the mirror, I am 14 but I look 19. Some one knocks at the door. I open it to see my aunt Alice. Hey. Ray she says. What have I told you about calling me that. Okay, fine I won't she says. Let's get you cleaned up she adds. She brushes my golden brown hair. Then she puts it all in one big braid. She picks out my clothes. A crop top with a cellphone and a heart around the cellphone, overalls, and black flats. Hear, put this on she says in a happy tone. I Chang out of my nighty and put the close aunt Alice gave me. I come out. She squeals I love it. We both walk down the stairs holding hands. Jacobs the only person in this room I run over to him. I give him a big hug and he wraps his strong arms around me. Hey, beautiful he says. How old are you, like 19 he says. No I'm 14 I say giving him a light punch in the shoulder. He pulls away, happy birthday he says handing me a gift. It had light brown wrapping paper and a blue ribbon. Open it he says. I open it, to see a cd. Cry baby, melaine marteniez, I know how much you love her so I got you the cd he says.  thank you Jacob I say putting my head in the crook of his neck then gave a small peck on his cheek. He smiles. All right, let's go he says. What I ask confused. It's a secret he whispers in my ear. Then he wraps his strong arms around me. Me and Jake walk out the door his arm around my waist. Have fun you two Alice says from the stair case and jasper standing by her. We drive to the beach. We walk around for a few minutes before Jake starts to playfully tackle me to the ground. Jake stop I giggle. He tickles me. Stop, stop I say. Jake helps me up then looks in my eyes. Um, we should go your dad wants you back Jake says. okay I say and we pile into the car.