chapter 5

Hope everyone is liking the book so far this chapter is going to be filled with heartbreak and drama. This chapter going to be kinda long.

------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jasmine*

I woke up this morning with jasper arms wrapped around me. I didn't know what to think all I knew was I liked it . "Morning" Jasper said in his morning sleepy voice. I had to admit his voice was sexy.

"If y'all don't get yo lazy ass up and get ready we have work chop chop fun day over" Lisa loud mouth ass bust in the room said. "Omg look a talking donkey" Jasper said. We busted out laughing and Lisa jumped on the bed trying to smother us with pillow. "stop I can't breath.. I can't breath" Jasper repeated. "Y'all lucky y'all the only best friends I got"

I made my way to shower  took a 20 minute shower did ,u business. Jasper went in after me.

Even though we had to wear doctor uniforms I was still sexy I put on makeup colors that blend with my skin tone trying to go for a natural look. Lisa had on her doctor uniform and wore glasses she was straight killing the doctor look. Jasper he was straight sexy in his u inform it showed off all his muscles. I must say I was crushing a little.

We all got in our cars and left for work. It kinda stupid for us to ride in different cars when we going to the same place but we all need time to our self .

*Hakeem*

*brrriiiiiiinnnngggggggg*

My alarm went off. "Ughhhh" I got make Jasmine mine before I leave for this trip tomorrow. I got out of bed and went into my bathroom and took a hour long shower and did my hygiene.

I made my downstairs to my grandma fixing a plate of food. A boy mouth was watering. "Morning baby have a seat let me fix you a plate" grandma said. This is why I love my grandma she take care of me .

After I got done eating I said my goodbyes to my grandma.I was going to the mall I had some shopping to do.

On the ride to the mall I got a call from my boy snoop

*phone conversation*

Me: what up?

Snoop: aye some and the boys going to cloud 7 before the trip tonight and wanted to know if you was coming

Me: iight I'm be there at 8

Snoop: cool bye

*end of phone conversation*

Now I gotta get a outfit for the party.

I arrived to the mall and was walking around when I seen my hoe peaches at the food court messing with some other nigga shit fuck her I'm about to go get my real girl anyway.

I went to barber got a fade you know a fresh cut for my soon to be new girl.

I went into the jewelry store to buy some ice for me and Jas. I got her a pink diamond necklace and I got a gold chain. "Omg babe you shopping for me!?! " I heard peaches high pitch voice.

"Um no"."What yo mean no""Hoe it's what I said no go talk to the boy at the food court" I said almost yelling. "Damn why yo ass bitching shit yo ass no how i get down you know that how I make my money so stop acting brand new" peaches said.

"OK then don't be mad when I buy shit for somebody else so hoe get the fuck out my face" I said pushing her to the side and leaving the store.

Her ass fucked up my whole mood I just went straight to my car and drove home.