The kid

El Diablo's POV
We had just finished a mission and helped some people so we decided that we were going to see if their were any survivors in the building. When we saw a room that looked like something had been in their we looked around and I saw a dead body in one of the rooms so I went to check it out when I got into the room I herd a small cry and that sounded like a baby when I went to see what the sound was I saw a beautiful baby girl so I decided that I was going to call everyone in the room when they saw her Harley opened her mouth and said. "Well what are we going to do with it we can't take it with us."

"WELL WE CANT JUST LEAVE HER ETHER," I yelled getting mad but when I saw the child start to cry in fear I calmed down and picked her back up and held her close. "I'm going to take care of her," I said looking at her.

5 Years later
"Hey Belle come on we got to get you to school today before you are late," I yelled for my now 5 year old daughter Isabelle.

"Coming daddy," I herd a small voice call back running down the stares and then I felt myself get knocked down to the ground by a little girl.

"Last day then we can meet your aunt, and uncles at a place you need to stay near me at," I told her and we were at the school.

Time skip
Belle's POV

When I looked to see my dad waiting for me I ran and hugged him. "Hey baby girl are you ready," my dad asked.

"Not really but if you are I am so let's go," I said with a big toothy smile.

On the way to Belles Revene I saw my dad, his tattooed face had worry written all over it so I held his hand to reassure him that everything will be ok. When we got off the plain I saw a man and a woman who looked like they were wondering why I was there and I latched onto my father in fear when we passed them we saw people who looked mean, and we stopped right in front of them when a man that looked like he was part alligator stepped out front of everyone I hid behind my dad in fear. When I herd a deep chuckle I looked out from be hind him to see the alligator guy smiling at me.

"Hey squirt how have you been sweetie," I herd a man with a beard said looking at my dad with a questioning look and when my dad shook his head he looked at me.

"Sweetie I need to show you something," he said when I had my full attention on him he opened up his palm and I saw a flame dance around on his hand and he saw I looked at it in wonder he said. "Hey do you want to see me spell a word in fire for you I looked at him and nodded at him with a smile.

 "Hey do you want to see me spell a word in fire for you I looked at him and nodded at him with a smile

"Wow. How did you do that?" I asked watching the flames devolve.

"Baby girl I was born with it and no it is not as cool as it seems," he said looking at me shaking his head in disappointment in himself.