The Football Game

"Cmon, Tyler. The game starts in 5, you gotta stop." Melanie, co captain of the cheer team tells Tyler, her best friend / captain of the team.
"Alright, alright." He says, stopping his warm-ups. They go up to the other team-mates and say the plan; run onto the field, Pom-Poms up, do a team circle, and form an arch with the teammate opposite of them.
"Now introducing, Ohio Easts one and only cheer team!" The man on the loud speakers says, the crowd cheering. They run out, forming a circle. They all put one hand in and start chanting.
"O-H-I-O," throwing their hands up at the end. They run off into two lines, the girls on the end facing the crowd turning to it, getting on one knee, and twisting their Pom-poms like the teammates above.
"And now, the moment you've all been waiting for," the announcer says "The Ohio East football team!" And out they run, ducking under the cheer teams hands. The first to go? Tyler's mortal enemy... Joshua... William... Dun.
|-/ after the game |-/
"You did great, Mel." Tyler says, facing Melanie, who was pulling confetti out of her half purple / half black hair.
"You, too, Ty." She says. Yet start walking to her car, where her girlfriend Ashley, who everyone calls Halsey, was waiting. Of course, she was with her other half, her best friend, josh.
"Hey, Hals" Melanie says, pecking her significant other in the cheek.
"Hey Mel." Meanwhile Tyler was glaring at josh.
"I know, I'm damn hot, but quit staring." Josh says, chuckling.
Tyler began thinking to himself; "yeah you are..." mentally beating himself up.

** ;))) it's the first chapter and I've already fucked it up ;))) **