Chapter Three

It was time to go back home. Me, Matt Cardle and some kid called Harry Styles from One Direction were on the plane just talking about the live shows.

"I can't believe that me and the rest of us got through to live show" said Harry very excitedly.

"I can’t believe I'm through either. You know me and you are going to be in the same group Matt"

"I know I just hope me and you can be in the final together"

"Thank you Matt me too"

By now the younger one Harry has left properly because he got bored or just gone back to his friends.

"Matt you will never guess what I have heard"

"What have you heard John?"

"That One Direction got set up during the auditions. Apparently they all auditioned separately and now they are a group and they got the bookies bet to win the show"

I could tell Matt already knew because as I was speaking to him he fell asleep but it didn't matter I was quite tired as well so I put my head phones in and started listening to Adele I listen to about three songs before I fell asleep.

"John we are here wake up!"

I slowly opened my eyes and there was standing a whole group of boys and I could make out Harry so I just presumed it was One Direction. Then I realised my music was still playing accept it wasn't Adele no more.

"Oh okay are we home already?"

"Yep" shouted all the boys

When One Direction cleared out I stood up and walked off the plane and what a surprise it was raining here back in the U.K. I wonder if mum is here waiting for me? I walked to get my luggage and then I walked to the Arrival Lounge and there she was my mum I told her I couldn't stay long but she ran up to me and gave me a huge hug and started crying. She blubbered a few words out to me.

"Make your dreams come true I have supported you all the way and will carry on, I love you so much."

"Thanks mum I love you too I need to go. I will see you soon I promise"

I gave her another big hug and gave her a kiss and walked off. I walked away with tears streaming down my face but I couldn’t help but thinking. It’s time to enter The X Factor House.