Wedding And The After Ending

Few months had passed since the proposal under the stars, now Ha Jin was standing in front of a rectangular mirror, wearing a wedding gown. Chae Won and Her mother were next to her, staring at her with teary eyes.

"Oh dear, you look so beautiful" Said the mother, "I am so happy I live long enough to see you in a wedding gown"

"Aigo, Aunty.. Don't say such unlucky words" Chae Won said to the woman, "You need to live long enough to see your grandchildren"

The mother laughed softly between her sobbing, "True, I have to try my hardest"

Ha Jin smiled softly "Both of you are exaggerating"

"Of course we have to!" Chae Won said, "From now on you will be Mrs. Tae Ha Jin ~" She grinned widely.

"It's only a name, I am still the same Ha Jin you know silly" Ha Jin nudged Chae Won lightly.

Chae Won nudged her back with the same friendly smile but she remembered something. Leaning forward to Ha Jin, she whispered "About the special surprise.. Are you sure about this?"

"Yes" Ha Jin answered as she gave a tender smile "I want this wedding to be the first step we take for a bright future"

"Okay, I will tell them to get ready" Chae Won winked and walked away from the room at the same time a worker entered the room.

"Excuse me, it's time for the wedding"

Ha Jin smiled at her mother then followed the worker to where her soon to be husband was. Jun So was waiting for her in front of the door. His smile appeared when he caught Ha Jin was walking toward him.

"Are you nervous?" Asked Ha Jin as soon as she arrived.

"I was.. but since you're here.. I am not nervous anymore" He offered his elbow. "Shall we?"

Ha Jin curled her arm around his elbow and the door was opened. They entered the room together and As they walked toward the altar, Jun So was surprised when he saw some of the guests.

"Ha Jin.. you.." He whispered as he turned to his beloved woman.

Ha Jin smiled gently, "Surprise ~" She whispered.

Jun So scoffed softly in disbelief as he shook his head slightly. As expected of his woman, she was the one who could catch him off guard. He could never guess what was in her mind but what was important, he knew that he had her whole heart now.

They spoke the wedding vow then came the wedding ring. Jun So had his own surprise for Ha Jin, the moment she saw the ring, Ha Jin's eyes gazed at him with teary eyes. Jun So ordered a crown shaped wedding ring for Ha Jin.

"Jun So.." Ha Jin muttered his name softly, "this is.."

"I told you right?" He said as he slid the ring along her slender finger, "You are my only Queen" He gave her a loving smile.

Ha Jin had to try so hard to control her emotion but in the end she couldn't, tears slowly rolled down her face. She took Jun So ring and slid it along his finger and when they were allowed to kiss, Jun So gave her a passionate kiss that could melt an ice. Everything was perfect for them, finally they could be happy.

Everyone was enjoying themselves at the party, Ha Jin decided to take a rest as she said on her table. Jun So followed her after talking with some of his business partners.

"Tired?" He asked, giving her a glass of champagne.

"A little bit" Ha Jin accepted the champagne and smiled when she saw 'Them'.