nine;

[nine]

a/n: this is illegal

a/n: this is illegal. someone sue this kid.

unedited

"oh man, holy shit."

jungkook's previously erotic face was instantly painted with horror. his eyes widened at the sight of junghee, his older sister, standing just beside the front door with a devilish grin etched across her face. almost immediately, he grumbled a matter of his favorite foul words as he came into a realization of what in the world was happening right now and how fucked (not literally ok) he was.

a splash of awkwardness filled the atmosphere, engulfing the whole room which made the three of them as suffocated as ever. they couldn't even bear to look at each other's faces for the utter shock and embarrassment was still evident, specially on jungkook's pink-tinted cheeks.

because of this, junghee decided to leave his younger brother and taehyung for privacy.

"what a cockblocker."

taehyung said in disappointment, shattering the uncomfortable silence that the situation had caused. jungkook only remained quiet and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. sighing, the older went to grab his school polo uniform which was a little bit bigger than jungkook's body and threw it to the latter.

"wear that. i don't want you getting cold."

jungkook followed taehyung's command and wore the white long-sleeves but he was obviously having a difficult time with buttoning up the polo. taehyung seemed to notice this and shook his head in dismay. he went over to where jungkook was sitting and kneeled in front of him.

"let daddy help you get dressed."

taehyung took jungkook's hand off the buttons and replaced them with his own. one by one, he started to redo each button, inserting them into the correct holes until he finally reached the last one. when he was finished, he glanced over to jungkook only to see such a worried expression decorating his face.

"hey baby, what's wrong?" taehyung asked yet the younger didn't utter a single word. jungkook only gazed at the older with a visible frown etched across his lips. taehyung's hand made their way to cup jungkook's cheeks, his fingers turning his frown upside down. jungkook removed the older's hand from his face and sighed heavily before speaking.

"we shouldn't have done this."

"what are you talking about?" taehyung frowned.

"what if my sister tells my parents? — what if we get caught?"

now, it was taehyung's turn to sigh. he removed his hands from jungkook's grasp and held the younger's hands gently.

"she won't. we won't. don't worry too much, okay? everything is going to be fine." taehyung reassured. his hand went back to caressing jungkook's cheek as his eyes deeply stared at the younger's brown ones.

"baby, do you regret what happened to us?"

jungkook maintained the eye contact but broke it after a short while. he placed his hand on top of taehyung's and held it for a lingering moment.

"no. i don't know. taehyung, i'm confused. do you think what we did was right?"

"nothing is ever wrong with love."

jungkook returned his gaze to taehyung and let out a small smile. taehyung grinned in return and leaned closer for a peck on the younger's lips.

"it's late. i should get going."

afterwards, the both of them get fully dressed. taehyung packed all of his belongings and went to the front door, ready to leave. jungkook trailed behind him.

"so, i'll see you tomorrow? at school."

jungkook nodded. "yeah, see you."

"bye baby. don't forget to dream of me tonight." taehyung said with a wink before finally closing the door. jungkook only chuckled at his statement.

"well, that was a show." a feminine voice said out of nowhere. jungkook turned around only to see awhile ago's ultimate cockblocker.

"noona!"

junghee stood across the hallway with her arms crossed above her chest. she held a captive smile on her face with one of her brows raised.

"please don't tell mom. i'll do anything you ask!" jungkook begged.

"let's make a deal."

junghee walked towards her younger brother. she stopped just in front of jungkook, giving an intimidating look that he never saw before.

"what's the deal?" jungkook asked nervously.

"i won't say a word to our mother, but in one condition." junghee lifted her finger and pointed at jungkook's chest.

"—hook me up with hoseok."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM SEOKJIN MY MOTHER!!!

here's a short update for you guys! i know it's been a while since i last updated and i'm very sorry for that. but i really tried to finish one chapter today even though i have exams tom bc i really missed writing and ofc for you guys.

i hope you guys are still enjoying this story!

—dhantrbl