Chapter 2 : Let's Be Friends

here is chapter 2 everybody sorry this took so long I had school today but I 'm back

Michael's POV

I still can't believe that Whitney suggested me that I should have a ''friendly'' talk with prince outside , OUTSIDE . I tried to tell her I can't stand this guy . he get's on my nerves a lot ,but I can't say no to her so me and prince went outside. '' Outside and make up now .'' Whitney said

''Fine.'' me and Prince both said.'' Mike I love Whitney and all, but she can be like mamma figure on us sometimes.'' Prince said to me . ''Yeah you know how she is.'' I said.

As we went outside we stared at each other  okay hold that came out so creepy I mean we look at each other with that same hatred look on our faces.

''well,'' I said to break the silence ,'' aren't you going to apologized to me ?''

'' Not until you apologized first Mr. peter pan.'' Prince said I sigh ''okay, okay I'm sorry for having you making a complete fool of yourself .'' I said.

''good and I'm sorry for bringing Brooke Shields into this argument.'' Prince apologized '' but seriously what happen between you two? you guys have been dating for years what happen ?''

Normally I don't want to talk about my relationship with Brooke ,  but I can tell him this '' well,'' I said '' we were dating for a long time and I was thinking that we might take it to another level so I want to proposed to her and I did.''

'' then what happen ?'' Prince said.

I thought abut that painful memory how she rejected me tears starts to form in my eyes.'' she rejected me prince all she said was no.''

Prince's POV

you know for the king of pop himself he is a real damn softy and a sensitive guy. Now I see why Eddie Murphy say 'Michael can get real sensitive and cry on your ass.'  And that's what he's doing to me now.

to be honest with you I kinda feel bad for the guy I mean how can that bitch rejected a good looking guy like Michael I mean what the fuck is wrong with her I started to hug him even though I don't do hugs but when you se someone down like that you have to hug him.

'' It's okay dude, we all have our difficult relationships every once in awhile it's okay , okay .'' I said as I wiped his tears .

'' now stop crying  and be happy like you won that award .'' he then smiled and hugged me back.

''Thank you , you are the first person that really understand me!'' Michael said. '' why ?'' I asked '' everyone keeps one messing with me with those tabloids I really hated .'' Michael said '' you do realized those are just tabloids that tells all lies right.'' I stated.

''no , you don't know what it's like to be called wacko jacko all of your life. why you think I wrote the song leave me alone  oh I just wish I was you, you don't do interviews you're always quiet and very private.'' Michael started to cry again this harder. Oh god the dude is really sensitive.

'' Mike I told you to stop crying be a man .'' I said sternly he looked at me with those puppy dog chocolate brown eyes .''sorry I didn't mean it like that just man up.''  ''it's okay I needed that.'' he said '' so were friends right?''

I thought about it and he is a very nice guy as long as you don't catch his bad side you're good. '' yeah were friends.'' I said.  Michael leaped for joy and hugged me '' okay man enough with the hugging it's weird .'' I said to him '' oh sorry .'' Michael apologized,'' it happens when i'm excited .''

'' no kidding '' I said '' hey Prince I really never had a best best friend before like having sleepover together so I was wondering you come over to my house at Neverland ranch and we can get to know each other better?'' he asked me .

Is this dude serious the Michael Jackson invites me to his house I never seen Neverland ranch before but I've heard about it .'' yeah I'll come make sure you have good movies .'' I said . ''will do .'' he said with glee.

Michael's POV

we went back inside as everyone looked at us .'' so how'd everything go with you and Prince , Mike,'' Chris Tucker said I looked at prince and smiled.

'' We worked things out and now were friends .'' I hugged him. Prince gave me the stop - hugging-me look.'' Oh sorry I just remembered you said enough hugs.'' I said '' oh come here you.'' as playfully tickled me .

'' I think they'll get along just fine .'' Janet said.

I know , I know it's short but i'll have to stop it there but I will be working on chapter 3 soon

bye guys