Different forms of Shipping.

It isn't a surprise that when it comes to Shipping there are different ways to ship.Now of course there are different types of ships. There are Otps, Brotps, Notps, there are Rival-SHIPS and Friend-SHIPS. Enemy-Ships and more, but those aren't the different ways to ship. 
SO doing more research I've come to the conclusion based on my studies that there are two types of shippers. The Realistic and The Dynamic

The Realistic.

The Realistic, my guess is that they are the older people in the fandom. The realistic likes to stick to the ships with the most basis behind them. Garrance, Aarmau(Mystreet), Travlyn(In Mystreet) are all examples of ships that a Realistic would like. This is due to the fact that they pass two checks(I mean they don't actually have a list to check off on, BUT i'm pointing out the things they have in common). One, Having a close relationship. This is absolutely necessary for a realistic shipper. Two, they'd make each other happy. Another thing A realistic shipper would stray away from ships that involve very at odds characters (Ex:Zanvis, Zaron, Ivymau). They need to be close and they need to make each other happy for it to be a realistic type ship. However that doesn't mean they don't like struggles, as i said its "Realistic" ship so they would probably also want to see their ship face struggles where they work together as well.

The Dynamic.

The Dynamic, Just like the name implies there are a wide variety of people who are Dynamic Shippers. Though it's easier to assume that they are in the younger range. Now a Dynamic shipper doesn't ship based on interactions, they of course love them but that's NOT why they ship it so hard. Dynamic shippers base ships off of one major thing. The characters Personality, most Dynamic shippers will like ships because of the dynamic the two can produce. The more opposite the characters are the more likely a Dynamic shipper will like it. Examples of this ship is, Zanvis, Vlante, Aarmau(In the next post I'll talk about why Aarmau is so popular along with Zanvis). Not examples of this Ship is Garrance,Katemau, or Lucinda X Travis, or even Travlyn. (The reason why I contain Garrance is because rather than play OFF each other, they play "with" each other. In other words their personalities blend into one, compared to a dynamic ship where personalities stay separate but the partner makes up for what one lacks)

Neither way to ship is actually wrong. Whether Dynamic or Realistic its just a matter of viewing a ship and whether its Right or wrong to you. Each type of shipper leaks into each type, some Realistic ships are also Dynamic and thats actually why some of them get incredibly popular because two types of shipping can come together and agree on one ship.

So this is Tiny, and This was the First Shipping Talk! I'll see you in a Later update I guess!