Chapter 21

Ella PoV
"Thanks for the spare clothes Henna," I say in my broken softened voice,
"Your most welcome, but they may be a little baggy, how about wearing this white sweater and jeans? Then you can pop on your boots and...."
I blocked her out as I folded some clothes into a rucksack. Daydreaming.
"Ella?" Henna pats my back,
"Sorry Henna,"
Her face saddens,
"I'm truly sorry Ella, but it will help and I think...it will be good to stay with him, a baby needs their father," she strokes my cheek,
"Not if they want nothing to do with their child..." I let out a small tear she wipe away,
"That's not true, trust me, he'll come around once he sees how amazing and beautiful you are," I hug her tightly.
"Why can't...I stay with you? Your like a sister to me," i cry, realising I've become her younger sister,
"I told you, I have to go back to Spain, but you call me once her does anything to you and I'm there in a heartbeat!" She smiles making me laugh a little.

"I will defiantly be back before my little babes comes!" She taps my flat stomach. I nod eagerly,
"You must, I will be expecting you to be here Henna!" I bring her in for another hug.
"I promise," she whispers to me.

-Time skip-
Jason was apparently on his way up,
"He'll be here in a minute, stay safe Ella? Ok? Keep my babes safe?" She taps my nose and I nod. Crying with happiness and sadness.
"Henna I don't want to go with-"
She shakes her head,
"Try Ella, your so tolerable, just try? I know what he done and I would beat his ass, but for your baby just keep up and see how it is, have courage? There is good in everyone, I know I sound like some sappy Disney character but...it's true," she smiles warmly at me, I nod back at her,
"Promise me?" I hesitate and when I hear footsteps coming this way,
"I-I promise," she kisses my forehead and beams happily at me with few tears in her eye.
Just then, Jason walks through the door, he stops when he sees me and I look away.
"Jason," Henna nods, and he rolls his eyes.
"Take care Ella," she hugs me one last time and hands me my bag.
"You too," I whisper back.
"Alright Jason? Call me when you settle, I have to get going, my flights tomorrow, bye," she waves and walks out.
There's dead silence in the room and awkwardness.
"Come on, I parked the car outside," he says in his normal tone and nods his head towards the door to follow him out, and I nod, placing my backpack over my shoulder and follow him.
We get to his car and he says nothing to me at all. I strap myself in, lingering on the fabric of the seatbelt and look out the window. The air was so awkward, the both of us uttered no word to one another.
The ride consisted of mainly silence. Until,
"Did you, um....pick up your medicine an-" I cut him off
"Yeah," not looking at him and keeping my eyes on the spring night scene outside.
He shuts up after that, good.

I feel asleep for the rest of the ride, resting my head in my hand, and pulled my sweater tighter to my body for warmth and comfort. I was snapped back to reality when a freezing chill hit me...and a road bump made me hit my head,waking me up.
I already saw his house when he...brought me over before, obviously it didn't change, typical I thought. He's one of those super rich kids that still piss around to get what they want yet they have everything handed to them on a gold plate.

I watch him park up in their private garage and get out, I follow after and take my time.
"Here's your bag," he hands me my backpack harshly,
"Thanks..." I whisper so he can just about hear it if he shuts his mouth for once.
I follow him into his mansion. Still in shock of how beautiful it truthfully is.
"It's late, you can go to sleep if you want....guest rooms this way," he said in his same tone, still monotone as ever. He nods towards the stairs, I'm guessing his mum and brother isn't home.

From the guy that tortured and raped me to now shutting his mouth whenever he is in my presence.
I just nod and let him lead me up the stairs and through a small room down at the end of the hallway.
It was medium sized, with a single bed in the middle and a wardrobe and cupboards.
I just dodge past him, swiping past his bouldering chest and stand near the entrance of the door. He just sighs with annoyance,
"Bathrooms there...so...do whatever you want," in his 'I can't give two fucks' voice.
I become limp on the soft mattress, wanting to be taken over by sleep. I throw my bag on the bed and unzip it, sifting though the small assortment of clothes I had and Henna gave me. I had to just wear my hoodie and leggings as night clothes as I had nothing so very comfortable. I rubbed my eyes that began to sting.
As I stripped down and pulled a itchy black hoodie over my head, I hear another female voice outside. I frown and place my ear near the door.
The only words I made out was,
"Jason Williams!"
"Who....you can't just bring girls in,"
"Is this a hotel?"
"Calm the..... down"
"....I will.....where is she......let me see,"
I tried to make out what the conversation was.
There was loud shouting that brought me back to memories of my dad screaming at me,
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"
"PREGNANT JASON?!!! FRIKIN PREGNANT?!!"
I moved away and stumbled backwards on my bed.
The door swings open and I see a middle aged women standing there looking down at me with soft eyes.
She had Jason's colour hair but short and in neat curls, her eyes were an icy blue and she wore a feminine white blazer, a beige ruffled blouse, a layered pencil skirt and a pair of smart polished heels, like she running to be the next president.
I saw Jason behind her frowning angrily at me, a hint of disgust in his eyes. I was afraid she would be just like him...someone else to add to my list, would she not accept me too? Maybe she'd think I'm some whore or slut who was obsessed with her son and wanted to have his kid.

What is in store for me now?....

A/N
This chapter is dedicated to twilight6783 for her support....nice one!!!! You know what I mean 3NS >*<

Thanks so much guys for reading!!! I reached 5K CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!??!! Your support means so much to me, thank you for reading my book and showing so much love my lovelies!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful amazing spectacular day beautiful people!!!!
Not edited but I promise you all I will as soon as the book (fingers crossed is complete!!) keep loving my book!!!
Xxxxx