Introduction

I was sitting in my reading window looking out over the lake the sun glistening on its surface. I was looking at the house over the lake the house that belonged to the Mason's they were a family of 5 a mother a father 2 daughters and a son . Faintly I could see that Kenna , my best friend,  was sat in her reading window. We were texting as we couldn't go over each others houses yet.We have always gotten along. Me and her always got mistaken as sisters immune to the confusion of strangers getting muddled by our similiar looks . Both brunette with blue eyes . In the air I could smell the scent of fresh bread in the oven and eggs and bacon in the stove sizzleing in the old pans my mother always used. I quickly got up and hurried downstairs shortly after me sitting down I heard my sister and brother coming down the stairs aswell laughing about a joke one had told the other. As breakfast was laid on the table my dad, Harrison, my brother, Calum and my sister, Caley were scoffing their food down their throats me and my mum had always been more polite at the dinner table . After we had finished our breakfast my mum called my name "Harley" to help clean up.

After we cleaned up I got dressed in ripped jeans and a black tank top and headed out of the house to go into town and meet Kenna.