Tears

Kenna and Me were just lying in bed watching movies with a big bag of popcorn and plenty of cans of coke.
The next morning we woke up and both went downstairs mum, dad, Caley and Calum were nowhere to be seen so I went outside, sometimes we liked to eat breakfast on the porch outside. When I went out I saw my family well 3 members of it crowded around something I ran up to them as I could hear loud crying and I pushed past. When I saw what they had I immediately fell to the ground Caley was washed upon the lake end in front of me her white top stained with blood her eyes open but not moving her lips were blue and her hair was soaking wet I looked back down at her chest and blood was still dripping from her body I heard sirens but I froze unable to utter tears streamed down my face like a waterfall I didn't know what to do it was like I had been glued to that spot I could hardly breathe and I broke down crying I flung my hands over he body hoping it would wake her from this deathening sleep but I knew it wouldn't I just wanted to hold her in my arms like a baby cradling her. Paramedics cane to her body and put her on the stretcher as they moved her I saw they stained sand soaked with blood and the crimson waters in front of me.