chapter 2

sorry it took so long my phone broke then my computer was not working.

Cleo

I wake up to the sound of the front door slamming shut i look out the window to see blackly leaving . I smiled i tried to get up but fell right back down i groan in pain . I crawled to the bathroom and took a hot shower. When i was done i went and changed in my dancing clothes. Since i didn't have work today i'm going to my studio nobody knows about it and i want to keep it that way. I walked downstairs only to see scarlet and one of her friends. She smiled at him but he was looking at me while i was making breakfast. It was uncomfortable.

Scarlet looked at me and told me me to "hurry up. " I hurried up and gave them there plates before i went out the door  but not before hearing him ask what my name was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked in to the studio and took off my stuff and started to warm up. I get ready and started to dance to 'incomplete.'

when i was done i heard someone clap i turned around to see the guy that was with Scarlet. I backed away and said "how long have you been standing there." He smiled and said "long enough."I looked down, he walked up to me and said "Cleo right" i nodded and said "please don't rape me." he looked shocked and said "why would i rape you." "No reason" i said he nodded and said  "so you really do know how to dance ."

I just sat there and kept looking down. Then i lift my head and said "how did you know were i was and what is your name?"he looked down at me and said "don't worry about it and my name is Ryder Gray. "

I stopped breathing for a second and stepped back he was the most feared gangleader in the world.I looked around and said "please don't kill me . "He frowned and said why would i kill you. I looked down  "because your a gangleader you kill people that  is what you do ."

He scoffed and said "i don't hurt women." He looked like he was mad at what I had said. I looked at the time and said "i have to go." I said putting on my jacket and leggings .

He walked out and i locked the door and started walking he walked with me but when i got to the house he nodded his head and left. I walked in the house only to have a fist thrown in my eye i screamed in pain and got nocked down to the ground. The punches got harder.

He started to kick me harder and harder till he seen blood and he threw me against the wall. I screamed for "help " I couldn't see. I seen  a blur of some one throw the door against the wall and went straight for Blackly.

He started to hit punch kick harder and harder till Blackly was unconscious. The man picked me up and put me in his car and started to drive.

I could not see any thing every thing was blurry, but before i fell a sleep i heard him say your going to be "ok baby girl."I nodded my head and whispered out a "thank you "before i fell in to a deep dark slumber. Thinking that i can finally find my brother.