Level 11

Joe wondered if Sophie and him would have a form of friendship when they were finally let out of the lift. He did, he definitely did. In fact, he thought very hard about if he wanted a friendship once they were rescued. He was positive he wanted to stay in contact with the girl he once believed was a spoiled brat, who wanted everything to go her way. Joe had learned that what he thought was quite the opposite and actually, Sophie was someone who he could get to know well and talk to.

Sophie also thought about a friendship with Joe once they got out of the lift. She too wanted a friendship. While being stuck in the lift she learnt that Joe wasn't the arrogant, stuck up boy she believed he was. He was actually quite supportive and caring. So she was positive she wanted to be friends with Joe.

"I need to pee" Sophie whined as she bounced her legs up and down to stop the pressure that was on her bladder.
Joe looked over to her, amused.

"There's a lovely corner over there" Sophie glared at him, unamused.

"This isn't the time to be making interior design comments and the lift Joe" She commented making the boy beside laugh.

"I was actually suggesting a place you could-" He was cut of by the desperate girl beside him making a slight screaming noise in irritation.

"I really have to pee" Sophie whined again. Joe got to his feet and pressed the emergency button again, while thinking why they didn't do this after the first hour of being stuck.

"We are terribly sorry it's taking so long but the workers are currently working and you should be out within the next half an hour"

"Half an hour!" Sophie exclaimed to the voice behind the intercom, "iam telling you that in the next half hour those doors will open, the person behind that door is getting a punch and there will be a pool of my own piss in here and iam not cleaning it"

Joe laughed at the frustrated girl who was ranting in anger to a person who couldn't even hear her. He sat back down next to her and sighed, thinking of a distraction for Sophie.

"Iam never stepping foot in a lift again, stairs from now on" Joes statement made Sophie turn to him and laugh slightly.

"You say that but we both know you'll still use the option of the lift" Joe agrees with statement knowing that in the circumstances he would choose the lift.

"That is, true. That's very true"

A moment of silence made Joe realise his distraction plan didn't work and Sophie's thoughts were still on the fact she was desperately in need of the toilet. He began to think of ways to get her not to think about the situation she was in.

"When I first met Caspar he fell down the stairs" Joes sudden statement made Sophie snort making her hand fly to her mouth.

"What?!" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, it was the first time we were meeting and we planned to film a collab. As we sat down to start filming he said he had forgotten something for the video upstairs in his room so he rushed to get then suddenly I heard this huge bang and a scream." Sophie's eyes widened. She wanted to laugh but felt harsh for wanting to do so.

"So I got out of my seat and ran to the stairs and there he was, laying at the bottom of the stairs with his legs led on the stairs and his arms above his head. He was in a sort of starfish shape" The last part of his story made Sophie burst out in laughter thinking of Caspar flat out on the floor of some stairs in a starfish position.

"Poor Caspar" She stated as Joe laughed hard at the memory of Caspars fall and his strangely feminine scream.

"I felt so bad but it was so funny" Sophie shook her head at Joe before wiping the tears that had fallen her eyes from crying.