{4}

Ellie's POV
I woke up to an empty space beside me. There was a note on the pillowcase. "Come downstairs for breakfast" it said. I smiled as I read it. I got up and changed different clothes. I walked downstairs and saw no one in the kitchen. I was confused but began eating. All of the sudden I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was Kyungsoo. "Decided to eat without me" he said and kissed my cheek. I blushed when he kissed me. "Hi um hey" I studded out. "You don't have to be shy with me" he said and faced me still with his hands on my waist. I nodded and looked into his eyes. He leaned closer and closed the gap between us. I still get shocked when I kiss him. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me. "Why are you so shocked" he said with a chuckle. I looked down and blushed. "I don't know" I said shyly. "Let's go you have work" he said and grabbed my hand. While we were driving a bunch of reporters were following us. I started to get worried. "Hey what's the matter" he asked. "I just want to stay with you" I lied. But he clearly knew what was going on. "I released a statement about our marriage so don't be afraid" he said calmly. I simply nodded knowing everything is alright. He dropped me off and my best friend Son Ja. We talked about my arranged marriage and stuff. After hours of work I walked tiredly to Kyungsoo who was leaning against his car. When he saw me he looked so happy. He pulled me into a hug and rested his head on my head. "I missed you today" he said and pulled away. He gave me a quick kiss before getting into the car. I was to tired to realize that I had fallen asleep in the car.
Kyungsoo's POV
   I was driving Ellie home from work when she fell asleep. I slowly rub her hair. I didn't want to tell her that I was going on tour in China. Soon we made it home. I picked her up and carried her into our room. We began to sleep in the same room as each other. I gently placed her on the bed and got changed. I got into bed with her and pulled her closer to my chest and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and decided to make breakfast, but soon realised Ellie wasn't here. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw Ellie making breakfast. "Hey Ells" I said and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Who's Ells" she asked. "It's just a nickname for you" I said with a chuckle. "Fine then I get to choose a nickname for you" she said and put her pointer finger on her chin. "How about hmmmm kyungie" she said and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love it" I said and gave her a kiss on the lips. "I think I know why your so shy" I said. "What" she said and gave me a quick peck. "Because you love me" I said with a heart shaped smile. She just laughed at me, but eventually nodded in agreement. "I have to tell you something" I said. She looked afraid for a moment. "I have to go on tour in China" I said frowning. She looked like she was going to cry. "But but you can't leave please" she said almost tearing up. "I'll only be gone for three weeks" I said and hugged her trying to calm her down. She let out a sigh and hugged me tighter. "I love you" I said. "When do you leave" she asked. "Sunday" I said realising it's Thursday. "I love you" she said and we finished breakfast.
Sorry I haven't updated  in a long. Also I will be saying how many words are in my story so please don't be mad at me. Anyway comment follow and vote
Love y'all
🔲🔲
  ▪️

P.S go follow sonjafluffy