xvii.

"He said all that?" I asked, tears streaming down my face. Suga nodded and smiled softly.

"He loves you and I know you know that. And I don't want to seem like I'm picking things for you but Hoseok seems like the reasonable choice. What's pulling you back?" He asked.

"I don't think you guys know but Jimin came over to my house that day you guys couldn't find him." I started before crying all over again.

"And?" Jin asked. Suga hit his arm and shook his head.

"Let her breathe."

"And he first came to apologize but then Hoseok was here and things got tense." I stopped again to try to breathe. Suga went into the kitchen and got a glass of water for me.

"Take a breath. Don't worry, take your time." He said, sitting next to me.

"Hope found out he had kissed me and that that's why I got sick. He got mad at Jimin and left. Then Jimin took that time to confess he had feelings for me. And that's why I'm having such a hard time." I cried, burying my face in my hands. Jin smiled lightly and noticed how Hope and I had the same mannerisms and gestures.

"And who do you feel stronger towards?" They asked me. I shook my head and sighed.

"I don't know!" I exclaimed, groaning again.

"It's okay to be confused. What isn't okay is to just let this pass." Suga patted my back. I burst out into tears again.

"But what if I make the wrong choice?"

"The wrong choice would be letting both of them go. The right choice is to pick one. Whichever one you find yourself thinking about the most, thinking about how much they'll enjoy whatever it is you're doing. That's the one." Jin smiled encouragingly.

"How will I know?" I asked, sniffling.

"You'll feel it in your heart. Take a few days to think about it. Ignore communication with either of them." Suga shrugged, acting nonchalant.

"Okay, I'll try... Thanks for coming over guys, I'll be okay now." I nodded, standing up. They stood up and nodded.

"If you need anything else, you can call us. Our next performance is in a few days so you can call and we'll come to pick you up." Jin smiled.

"Thank you... Please Tell V and Kookie what happened so they won't ask Hobi or Jimin any questions. I don't want then to be put in that position of answering a ton of questions from the younger ones." I nodded, smiling briefly, walking them to the door. Suga pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear.

"Don't cry anymore, it's not a sad thing. Things will work out. Let your heart decide and everything will be okay." I nodded and pulled away from the embrace to hug Jin.

"We'll keep you updated on things that happen with the group." Jin smiled.

"Thanks again, It was nice to see you guys, bye." I waved at them as they walked away.

When the door closed, I went to the kitchen and warmed up the soup for myself. His mom really made some of the best soups. Of course, no offense to my mothers cooking. I chuckled as I remembered one time where it was his birthday and his mom told him that she didn't make him seaweed soup. He was so disappointed but he wasn't showing it. Instead he smiled and thanked his mom for any food he had made him. His mom started crying and apologizing because she had lied to him with the intention of having him get mad and then surprise him with the food. She revealed that she had made the seaweed soup and that she ha also bought him a big present. Hope and I were overly ecstatic because of the seaweed soup. We ate it for probably 9 days straight and we refused to eat anything else.

When I was done with the food, I decided to go up to my room and wash my face before jumping into bed. I looked over at my phone and stared at the picture of Hope and I hugging at his sister's graduation and birthday party. I smiled and set my phone down.

"Good night Hope." I mumbled aloud before closing my eyes.