Seven

Sorry I haven't wrote in a long time ive been busy with school. I'm gonna write a kinda long chapter. Hope you enjoy it!

Jake's POV

After school I saw her walk to a car that look kinda of old. "Follow her". My wolf Zander said. She starts driving to a clothes shop I wonder if she works there. My uncle owns the shop mine as well say hi. I walk in the shop and a little bell rings. Welcome to Mo's my beautiful mate says. "Hi star"! She looks at me smiles a sad smile. "Hey Jake". "Is Mo here he is my uncle"? Even though my parents didn't want me I'm still close to my relatives. My parents left all my family behind. "Um yeah he is in his office you can go back". "Thanks".

Back in the office

"Hey uncle". He looks up at me. "Jake what brings you here"? "Actually i want to know about Star she is my mate". I say kinda quite. "Well she is a wolf but I don't think she knows it. She has had a very rough life, I knew her parents before the crash". " Wait her parents were the ones from that horrible crash". " Yes it is so sad. She has trust issues so be careful with here. I will tell you one more thing but don't say I told her she just told me today about it". " What is it"?! " She was in Forster care and a guy would beat her and take control of her dont leave her alone with him". "What's his name". "Ben". "That's why she was so scared today". He sighed. I said my goodbyes and went to talk to star. "Star"? "Yeah Jake". "Um I would really like it if we could be friends". She thinks about. I hope she says yes." Um I would like that too". She smiled at me a real smile. "Yay I'll see you at school bye". "Bye". She said and waved.  I'm still gonna follow her. Zander wants me too he thinks she will need help. I run threw the woods to my house in wolf form. My wolf is jet black with green eyes. I wonder what Stars wolf looks like. I wonder how she doesn't know she is a wolf. She should have shifted by now. " She can't her wolf is blocked by fear". Zander said . It's dark i better go I follow her car and she parks on a dirt road. Doesn't she have a house? I watch from the forest line when she gets out. I slowly walk up to her. "Wow your a beautiful wolf". Im happy she isn't scared."I love animals". Maybe we can break her wall and she can shift I say to Zander he is in control. Zander rolls on his back the sneezes and she giggles. It was the most  beautiful sound ever. I tell Zander to talk to her wolf since we're mates are wolves can talk. "I think it's working Zander says". Star screams out in pain as her bones break. "WHATS HAPPENING"! She isn't crying though. "Zander talk to her wolf have her wolf explain what is happening". "Okay". I wait and wait. "She is gonna shift back we should too". "Star I will explain everything just stay calm". "Okay i can do that".